- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 7
Description from the manager
Hale Kalani is a sweet West Maui vacation villa that echoes, “E komo mai, nou ka hale” in the ancient Hawaiian language, stating “Welcome, this home is yours!” This beautiful 3-story town house is located in one of the most ideal areas of West Maui, at the gateway to Napili Bay and Kapalua Beach, allowing guests almost instant beach access. This airy residence is outfitted with sleek interior design elements, and a fusion of modern-contemporary, inviting Hawaiian Island style. With an ability to accommodate up to 7 guests, Hale Kalani is a perfect vacation villa on Maui for family vacations, or a relaxing group vacation in Hawaii. Hos...Read more
! This property is located in Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii, but it doesn't show on the map because we don't have its specific location.
located in Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: September 19, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- TAT | 9.25% of rent | Transient Accommodations Tax.
- Deposit | $1,000 | A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- Propane Fee | per stay | The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- Processing Fee | 4% of rent | Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Cleaning Fee | $200 per stay | The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
- GET | 4.17% of rent | General Excise Tax.
- Event Addendum and Fee | per stay | Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans [?]
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Kitchen [?]
- Concirege Available
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- 1500 square feet
About the manager
Exotic Estates International
Calendar updated 6 months ago
Rating 4.7 / 5.0 Based on 42 propertiesMore about this manager »