Falling Waters - ISLAND & WATER VIEWS Naples, FL
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Welcome to paradise! Our newly renovated and beautifully decorated condo in desirable Falling Waters is ready for your arrival!
Famous for having one of the LARGEST RESORT STYLE POOLS IN S.W. FLORIDA, tropical surroundings and countless waterfalls that meander throughout the community, Falling Waters offers upscale amenities such as a huge clubhouse, 2 tennis courts, 2 screened bocce courts, shuffleboard, basketball, a putting green, a bbq area, nature preserves and a daily activities schedule. The ideal vacation spot in Naples, Falling Waters is located within 5 minutes of the Gulf’s famous white-sand beaches and the elegant dining...Read more
Falling Waters - ISLAND & WATER VIEWS Naples, FL
Additional Location Information
Falling Waters is situated in one of the most beautiful spots in all of Southwest Florida. It leads the way in peaceful surroundings with community amenities that make it a special place to call home. The following are some of the community highlights that we proudly "boast"…
• A gated community with 24 hour security
• Cascading Waterfalls located throughout the community
• One of the LARGEST pools in southwest Florida – 400 thousand gallons of crystal clear water with comfortable lounges, chairs, umbrella tables and Tiki Huts to meet the needs of all sun worshipers. It is landscaped with lush tropical foliage surrounding its outer perimeters. It truly is breathtaking!
• A large elegantly decorated club house which includes a dance floor, library, kitchen, relaxing conversation areas, and a big screen TV
• A large upper deck that overlooks the spectacular pool – a wonderful place to meet friends and just relax on a warm afternoon or evening
• Daily, weekly, monthly activities – bridge, bingo, Mah Jongg, poker, water aerobics, walk away the pounds to music, happy hours, men and ladies luncheons, theatre events, casino trips, special holiday functions, Bible study, bocce ball tournaments, Dip and Dog poolside, functions with live music, Falling Waters Bowling League, dominos, fashion shows, and various concerts
• Lighted manicured clay tennis and bocce ball courts, shuffleboard, putting green, a picnic area with charcoal grills and tables for resident use, along with a children’s play area
• Sidewalks throughout the community
• Within minutes of shopping malls, health care facilities, schools, beaches, public golf courses, restaurants and the famous 3rd and 5th avenues in downtown Naples
• Naples is named a Top 25 Beach in the U.S. according to TripAdvisor's Travelers’ Choice 2011. Naples is #13 on this list based on millions of real and unbiased reviews and opinions from travelers around the world.
• U.S. News & World Report honored Naples as one of the 11 Best Relaxing Getaways in the United States, one of the Top 15 Best US Luxury Destinations, as well as one of the Nine Most Relaxing Beaches in the United States.
• Named a 2011 Top 25 Small Cities for Art by American Style Magazine.
• Condé Nast Traveler Magazine named Naples as one of the 20 Best Beaches in America in 2006.
• The Travel Channel designated Naples as America’s Best All-Around Beach in 2005.
• Yahoo! Travel consumers rated Naples as one of their "Top Ten Favorite Sandy Spots" in the United States. The results of the poll appeared in the July/August 2003 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine and at Yahoo! Travel.
• Naples was named "The #1 Small Art Town in America" by author John Villani in his book The 100 Best Art Towns in America.
Location Type Lake, Tropical, Waterfront
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 26, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Gate/Key Card Entry Codes** | $50 per stay
- Damage deposit | $500
- Cleaning fee | $125 per stay
- Tax rate | 10% of rent
- Rental Application* | $100 per stay
Additional notes from owner
*Rosewood of Falling Waters Application Fees:
• For rental bookings made more than 30 days prior to arrival - $100
• For rental bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival. - $150
**Falling Waters Gate Entry and Key Card Fees:
• For renters staying up to 30 days - $50
• For renters staying up 31-60 days - $75
• For renters staying longer than 60 days - $100
- Towels Provided
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
- Central Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Local Guides/Maps
- Ceiling Fans [?]
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- High Speed Internet [?]
- Heated Pool [?]
- Outdoor Pool
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - No
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- 1200 square feet
About the owner
Mark & Jeanne Arsenault
Response rate 100%
Response time A few hours
Calendar updated 3 weeks ago
Rating 4.8 / 5.0 Based on 1 propertyMore about this owner »
Get 200 off your stay
$200 OFF per stay when staying 60 days or more!
$200 OFF per stay when staying 60 days or more! Stay 90 days and receive a $300 discount!