Pelican Landing is set on the pristine Briarwood community located off of Radio Road, east of Livingston Road and West of Interstate 75. Briarwood is a gated community that is minutes from Naples beaches, Third Street, and Fifth Avenue shopping district. This community offers conventional amenities that include a heated pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and 3 acres community park. Briarwood consists of single family homes and coach homes. This is a large 4 bed and 3 bath home with formal and family dining room, rear exposure is South facing and this house only has SOLAR heated. Shops, restaurants and golf courses all close by. Old Naples and be...aches just a short drive away. Electric pool heat can be requested and carries an additional $140.00 per week charge
Additional amenities include: near golf course, golf nearby, platinum collection, laundry, single story.Read more
Left on 05/03/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | Elizabeth
Bright spacious house with excellent facilities. Safe environment in a gated community, overlooking a lake. Would benefit from some local guides or maps to help with making the best of the first few days as we arrived over a weekend when the rental office was closed.
Excellent rental property
Left on 04/16/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | Scott
We were very happy with the experience provided by Universal Vacations. After hours check-in procedures were easy to follow and service was first rate. The home was in a quiet and secure neighborhood setting. Ample space for our large family. The house was clean and well maintained. Our only negative experience came from a small ant infestation and a Hvac issue that was quickly corrected. The location was perfect for our stay in Naples.
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Nice property, great location & value
Left on 04/10/2013 for a stay in March 2013 | Tim Loring
This property is in the secure and peaceful gated community of 'Briarwood'
10 mins from Naples 5th avenue & Tin City and 5 mins from the interstate makes this property appealing for many. For any golf junkies, there are a multitude of courses close by to take your pick from.
30 mins up/down the interstate and you can visit Marco Island, Bonita Springs & Fort Myers, shop til you drop at the Miramar outlet center and a bit further get to Sanibel. Miami is approx 90+ mins drive
Good size rooms, kitchen and dining area with a really nice outside covered pool area looking over a lake
all in all great value for money and to top it you'd have to pay at least double the cost to get closer to the heart of Naples.
My advice to the owner / management company would be to spend a little bit of TLC to fix or replace minor things such as:
Cupboard drawers, shower door handles, chipped crockery and give it a general 'freshen up'. It's probably time to have it on your radar ! That said, it doesn't mean I score this lowly, overall I would recommend staying here, first impressions mean a big thing and paying attention to the minor detail is likely to get people raving about this property !
Are you unsure in which Villa to choose ??? If so, fear not, you won't be disappointed.
Superb experience :-)
Left on 09/20/2012 for a stay in December 2011 | Mikkel
We keep coming back to Naples and we can without hesitation recommend renting through Universal Vacations in Naples, where Mandy and her staff is always helpful and flexible.
We look forward to going to Naples once again for the holiday season.
Peter and Christine Deeley [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Upper Boddington, UK
Mixed with a new friend in Naples.
Left on 02/22/2012 for a stay in February 2012 | Peter and Christine Deeley [email@example.com]
1.Bugs. There was on the kitchen, laundry room and lounge surfaces, loads of the smallest bugs that looked a little like baby spiders. Not a major problem, but my daughters house on the same estate did not have this problem.
2. Berries from tree outside property continually brought in on shoes.
3. Pool quite cool all day. Not a major problem, but if paid for ought to be warm.
4. No Wi-Fi till late Wednesday.
5. Air Conditioning. The limit of 74 on a muggy and hot Naples day is not cool enough. It needs to be 70.
6. The cleaning of the Villa was at best cursary and we had to clean work surfaces as well as toilet seats and parts of the tiled floor and carpet in the lounge.
7. There is no book on what operates what and Estate requirements as well as local info. Really handy for new people to the Villa and Naples.
Ok the Good Points at last.
1. Great Location with the Lake, the people around the Villa and the proximity to all that Naples has to offer.
2. Really well laid out Villa with all the amenities one could need both in the house and close by.
3. Great Estate Staff at Briarfield and suggest to anyone they join in the Estate functions and Parties as well as go to the Club House and mix with the locals.
4. The Staff at Universal are first class and nothing is too much trouble. I will expand in 5.
5. Mandy is a treasure and a Mancurian to boot. She was First Class and despite the problem with the Wi-Fi she got straight on to it the same day I commented which was the Monday after arriving. Your Computer/Communications person should be fired and you should pay Mandy more to do their job as she corrected on Wednesday, after my commenting on it still not working, by doing the job herself and properly and giving us a bottle of wine which was a nice gesture.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.