Note: Baan Kilee accommodates up to 20 people in 5 totally independent villas and is ideal for 12+ adults or family groups up to 20. Baan Kilee consists of 8 bedrooms (6 bedrooms+2 mezzanines = total 8 bedrooms) sleeps up to 12 adults + 8 ** children in mezzanines only **
Baan Kilee is situated on Samui's unspoilt west coast, and boasts 30 metres of prime beach frontage looking out towards the famous Five Islands with beautiful sunsets viewed straight from the property's many terraces.
This stunning villa with an impressive grand master suite and kids bedroom incorporated, plus 4 further master villas all with sea views, boasts hi...ghly distinctive design features, Baan Kilee takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
The sleeping arrangements have been arranged to accommodate large groups and families, whilst respecting the privacy required by couples and parents as well as their desire to have young children close by. The grand master suite has a totally self contained second bedroom with sliding doors to the grand, and is easily able to sleep up to 3 kids of any age in single beds, and this doubles as a SPA/massage room when reserved for adults only. The front master villa 2, provides integrated accommodation for 2 children though privacy for the parents is assured by a dividing wall and curtains. The front master villa is adjoined to Villa 3, by a gated walkway, which can be used either as a totally independent villa or as an extension to Villa 2 for larger families. Two further villas are designed with substantial mezzanines above their en-suite bathroom reachable via a folding ladder (not recommended for children under 8), and these each have ample room for 6-8 people as required - a great place for teenagers!
Baan Kilee has an independent kids playroom Villa 6, that can be converted into a further bedrooms with 3 single beds and an en suite bathroom - the same size as other villas.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui's gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At Baan Kilee, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
As you enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, you enter an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, two suspended seats that hang on chains from the ceiling, and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa's main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while on the right hand side you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms ideal accommodation for children.
All bedrooms includes air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and IPOD connections, while for real music lovers and movie buffs the IT/AV room features a 2-metre screen, surround sound and video/CD libraries - a fabulous alternative to the midday sun.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at Baan Kilee. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There's also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids' pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it's hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens at Baan Kilee have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
Baan Kilee also benefits from some of the best multi-lingual staff in the region. They are trained not only to respond to customers' needs, but also to innately understand the level of service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer the discretion and grace of an old-style butler. The villa also comes with an in-house chef who prepares both Thai and western cuisine, as well as chauffeurs, child-minders, security guards, cleaners and wait staff.
With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, Baan Kilee represents more than a holiday home - it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Large swimming pool and kids pool
* Direct beach access
* One grand master suite with en-suite bathroom and 2 single beds in alcove with sliding doors for children
* 4 master suite with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
* 2 master suites with mezzanine reachable via a folding ladder from the en-suite bathroom
* 1 master suite with an extra bed for children, in an alcove
* Kids playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and has its own en-suite bathroom
* Safe in all bedrooms
* Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
* Stereo with CD player and I-Pod dock connection
* Satellite broadband (WIFI)
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Lounging and dining sala by the beach
* Multiple dinning area options
* Wooden playground for children
* Family sea-kayak
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting service on request and availability
Overall rating:4.9 / 5.0based on 133 reviews and 55 properties
Baan Kilee Nathon, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
* Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
Last updated on August 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 16 other Nathon rentals
* Daily rates of 8 bedroom (12 adult plus 8 kids) start from US$ 2,090 to 3,190 depending to season
* Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms (10 adult plus 6 kids) avaialbe from US$ 1,870 to 2,310 except Christmas and New Year
* Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms (8 adult plus 2 kids) avialable from US$ 1,320 to 1,650 in intermediate and high season
* Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Rates include daily continental breakfast
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge upon request
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
About the owner
Luxury Villas & Homes Vacation Rentals
Office location in: Wan Chai
Please Enter the Verification Code
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before
trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
Stay 2 nights, get 1 night free
Baan Kilee, Koh Samui, Get 1 Free Night
Baan Kilee - Bonus nights Stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights, this can be accumulated nights i.e (2+1) or (4+2) or (6+3). For new booking enquiries from (28, May, 2014) Applicable for stay period only of (1 Sep - 14 Dec, 2014)
Limited availability and applicable for new bookings only
*promotion period subject to change.
*Please contact Reservations For more info.
Valid for travel dates between 09/01/2014 and
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.