- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- sleeps 12
Description from the owner
- Our Beach is on the Sound side, not the Gulf side.
- Swimming is fun in your own backyard!
- Navarre Beach is as clean and beautiful as if nothing ever happened!!!
- Your own private white, soft sugary beach in your back yard, so no strangers sharing the sand
- Soundfront beach has no undertow, so it's safer swimming
- The fishin' is in your back yard and easy; drop a line in the water and take a snooze
- The hammock is conveniently placed facing the sunset
- The sunset!!!!
- Dolphins like Caribbean Soul too, because they frequently swim by
- Your own boat slip in the neighborhood dock
Additional Location Information
Location Type Away from it all, Beach, Waterfront
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: August 22, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 10.5% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $200 per stay
- Damage deposit | $500
Additional notes from owner
10.5% Florida tax
$500 deposit to be refunded soon after departure pending no damage to the house or excessive cleaning needs.
No weddings, receptions or student groups. No exceptions!!
- Local Guides/Maps
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Central Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Central Heating
- Paper Towels Provided
- Cable TV
- High Definition TV
- DVD Player
- Television [?]
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- Away from it all
- 3000 square feet