* This modern, spacious apartment is just four years old and has been owned as a holiday home, from new. The apartment is fully furnished and fitted with everything needed to make an easy and happy stay including air conditioning for the summer and heating for the winter!
* There are three bedrooms which are all a good size - there is a king-size bed in the main bedroom; an extremely comfortable double sofabed in the second room, twin single beds in the third room (with an optional third single bed in there too) plus a single camp bed for any last minute extras! We also have a cot which is suitable for babies up to approx 2 yrs of age.... All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, drawers, etc, so there is plenty of storage space.
* There’s one full bathroom (i.e. with a bath) and an en suite shower room to the main bedroom – there are two toilets in the apartment. There is a washing machine, clothes dryer, two flat screen televisions (with satellite), DVD and the apartment has wireless internet access.
* There is a completely enclosed balcony with a table and chairs (large enough to seat 8 people).
* All bedlinen and towels – both bath and beach - are provided, and there are enough of both, again for at least 8 people.
* The kosher kitchen has all the usual items – double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, sandwich toaster and there is a dishwasher. The dining table extends to seat 8 people and there are sufficient chairs for that number. There is also enough cutlery, china (both milk and meat) and glassware, once more for 8, and a selection of pans and serving dishes, etc, of most shapes and sizes!
* The building is one of a development of three collectively called “High Park” which has a lovely communal garden at the front and secure car parking at the rear in where you'll have your own parking space.
* The location is ideal …..
* A 5-10 minute drive (or 25-40 minute walk, depending upon pace!) from Kikar Haatzmaut in Netanya town centre
* A 10-12 minute drive (or 30-45 minute walk, again depending upon pace) from Nitza Boulevard
* 5 minute walk to the nearest beach (Hof Argaman) where there is a lovely beach café/restaurant, Tammuz;
* 10-15 minute walk to the centre of South Beach Netanya where, two new aparthotels - Ramada Netanya and Island Suites – opened in 2011, and where there are already some cafes, shops and restaurants operating, which are all situated on the beautiful, newly constructed promenade;
* 5-10 minute drive to the new Ir Yamim Shopping Mall and the beach resort of Poleg.
* 15-20 minute drive from Herzaliya;
* There is a large supermarket, a pharmacy, two take-away food stores, and a café patisserie just a 2 minute walk around the corner.
* The area of Sapir (known locally as the Industrial) in Poleg is also a 5 minute drive away, located there are large supermarkets, shops, cafes, many restaurants, bars and a cinema.
* Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
* An English speaking representative will meet you on arrival to answer all questions.
* We require an initial 20% deposit to secure the booking. The security deposit of US$250 is payable together with the balance of rental no less than 30 days prior to arrival. Payment should be by bank transfer,details on enquiry. Rentals are confirmed by email after the deposit has been received and a signed rental agreement has been returned.
* The fee for cleaning at the end of the rental period is 350 ILS (which is not included in the rental price).
* Electricity is charged according to meter readings taken on arrival and departure.
* Arrivals & Departures outside Business Hours If it becomes necessary for our representative to meet you on either your arrival or departure outside business hours, an additional amount of 150 Shekels will be charged. Standard Israeli Business hours are Sunday to Thursday 8 am - 6 pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
* Located at the heart of Israel, South Beach Netanya is only a short drive from two of the major traffic routes in Israel: road no. 2 (the coastal highway) and road no. 6 (toll highway), positioning the apartment only 25 minutes away from Herzliya, 35 minutes from Tel-Aviv and 40 minutes from Haifa. Those who prefer public transportation have comfortable access to Beit Yehoshua train station, located nearby and to buses.
Additional amenities include: beach towels, sofabed, stove/oven, wifi / high speed wireless internet, suitable for children, double bed, contact agent to book cleaner, full sized refridgerator, city view, king bed, master bedroom - queen bed, coffeemaker.
Left on 03/11/2014 for a stay in December 2012 | Roman & Luba
A lovely, comfortable, clean and airy apartment!! We have stayed in this apartment on several occasions and absolutely love it!! We even stayed in it with our daughter and her family and used it as our base to tour all of Israel! It is convenienty located near major roads, shopping and walking distance to wonderful beaches. Highly recommend it!!!
Very nice apartment
Left on 03/09/2014 for a stay in November 2013 | Alexej
The apartment looked in reality much nicer than on the pictures. Very nice and quiet area. The apartment was very clean and spacious. Everything was available. Beach and shopping nearby. Very good service. Good communication with the landlord. With all very satisfied. Read more
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the quiet neighbourhood and the proximity to the beach and shopping and the apartment's facilities. We look forward to welcoming you all again soon and to continuing our high level of service.
Left on 01/09/2014 for a stay in December 2013 | Yury
Great place, close to sea, quiet, clean, new building, well eguipped. Second time returned here without any doubt. Great, reliable and effective managment Read more
we look forward to accommodating Maccabi GB for the next Maccabiah if not before.
IPC Vacation Rentals.
Feeling like at Home
Left on 05/22/2013 for a stay in May 2013 | Ingomar
We spent a wonderful time in this apartment, which was perfectly equipped. We felt like at home. Also the administrator Israelpropertycare, personal Yonete and Monique, tied their best to fulfil our wishes. The apartment is in the 12th storey of a 19 stores-building, not far away from the beach (10 minutes walking), bus stop into the city in front of the door, supermarket around the corner. To Ga'sh golf course, just 7 minutes to drive, to Cesarea Golf Couse, half an hour. Read more
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay.
We are glad that you felt at home in this beautiful apartment and that you were able to enjoy the nearby Golf courses.
We hope to accommodate you again in the future.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.