This modern, spacious, strictly kosher apartment is fully furnished and fitted with everything you'll need for a fantastic vacation.
* There are two good sized bedrooms – the master bedroom has a Queen bed and en-suite shower room and the second bedroom has a comfortable sofa bed which can be set as two single beds or a double and has plenty of storage space.
* There are two toilets in the apartment. There is a washing machine, clothes dryer, 2 flat screen televisions, DVD and the apartment has wireless internet access.
* There is a completely enclosed balcony with a table and chairs
* All bed linen and towels &n...dash; are provided, and there are enough of both, for four guests.
* The modern kosher kitchen is well equipped – with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, and there is a dishwasher. The dining table extends to seat 8 people and there are sufficient chairs for that number. There is also enough cutlery, china (both milk and meat) and glassware, and a selection of pans and serving dishes, etc., of most shapes and sizes. Strict observance of Kashrut is a requirement for the rental of this apartment.
* The building is one of a development of three collectively called “High Park” which has a lovely communal garden at the front and secure car parking at the rear in where you'll have your own parking space.
* The location is ideal
* A 5-10 minute drive (or 25-40 minute walk, depending upon pace!) from Kikar Haatzmaut in Netanya town centre
* A 10-12 minute drive (or 30-45 minute walk, again depending upon pace) from Nitza Boulevard
* 5 minute walk to the nearest beach (Hof Argaman) where there is a lovely beach café/restaurant, Tammuz;
* 10-15 minute walk to the centre of South Beach Netanya where, two new aparthotels - Ramada Netanya and Island Suites – opened in 2011, and where there are already some cafes, shops and restaurants operating, which are all situated on the beautiful, newly constructed promenade.
* 5-10 minute drive to the new Ir Yamim Shopping Mall and the beach resort of Poleg.
* 15-20 minute drive from Herzliya
* There is a large supermarket, a pharmacy, two take-away food stores, and a café patisserie just a 2 minute walk around the corner.
* The Poleg Industrial area is also a 5 minute drive away, located there are large supermarkets, shops, cafes, many restaurants, bars and a cinema.
* Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
* An English speaking representative will meet you on arrival to answer all questions.
* In order to secure a reservation we take a deposit of US$700 which is refunded after your stay, less any breakages or damage.
* The full rental feeis payable 30 days prior to your arrival.
* Payment by bank transfer. Details on enquiry.
* Rentals are confirmed by email after the deposit has been received and a signed rental agreement has been returned.
* The fee for cleaning at the end of the rental period is 300 Shekels (which is not included in the rental price).
* Electricity is charged according to meter readings taken on arrival and departure.
* Arrivals & Departures outside Business Hours If it becomes necessary for our representative to meet you on either your arrival or departure outside business hours, an additional amount of 150 Shekels will be charged. Standard Israeli Business hours are Sunday to Thursday 8 am - 6 pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
* Located at the heart of Israel, South Beach Netanya is only a short drive from two of the major traffic routes in Israel: road no. 2 (the coastal highway) and road no. 6 (toll highway), positioning the apartment only 25 minutes away from Herzliya, 35 minutes from Tel-Aviv and 40 minutes from Haifa. Those who prefer public transportation have comfortable access to Beit Yehoshua train station, located nearby and to buses.
Additional amenities include: iron/board, no smoking, dining and livingroom, suitable for children, no pets allowed, utility area, wifi / high speed wireless internet, secured overground parking, kettle, second bedroom - twin beds, walking distance to beach, shabbat lift, contact agent to book cleaner, strictly kosher, main bedroom en-suite, intercom, city view, master bedroom - queen bed.
We stayed in Yaakov Dori in March and were immediately impressed by the parking facilities and the luxurious and well kept entrance area. The flat was spacious , sunny and immaculate. Everything we needed for a comfortable stay was provided, worked well, and was of top quality.
The balcony with a view of the gardens added to the comfort of this kosher and welcoming holiday home
The flat was close to shops, only a stroll to the beach and a short journey to the busy centre of North Netanya . Read more
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the apartment in Yaakov Dori. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time here and took advantage of the proximity to the beach and the city of Netanya.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
With best wishes,
IPC Vacation Rentals
Terrific Holiday venue
Left on 03/10/2014 for a stay in July 2013 | Howard
Some comments on our stay at,Yaakov Dori 4/33,South Beach,Netanya,in July last year
It has a lovely view of East Netanya as it is on the 9th
floor, Very spacious lounge/dining room with TV and DVD player. Open plan kitchen, fully equipped and strictly kosher. There are two double bedrooms,main en suite plus second bathroom., Air conditioning in all rooms and a full range of linens supplied. Balcony with furniture., Shabbat lift, Five minute walk to the beach and five minute walk to local supermarket,Car park space within the compound, Prestigious block
with beautifully fitted foyer/reception area,,We thoroughly enjoyed our staythere . It is a tastefully furnished apartment with excellent facilities.
It was so convenient to all amenities including a short car drive to the new Irya Yamim Mall with its beautiful shops and restaurants and many local beaches. Read more
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed the apartment and its great amenities and proximity to the beach and shops.
We look forward to seeing you in Netanya again.
With best regards,
IPC Vacation Rentals
Left on 03/09/2014 for a stay in June 2013 | Ruth Dickson
We had such an enjoyable stay in this beautiful and spacious apartment. The location is excellent, a short walk to the seafront and so near to shops and other amenities. The apartment is strictly kosher and supremely well furnished and comfortable. There was a TV and DVD player for our use, and all the bedlinen etc., was of high quality. The property was well maintained and secure with car parking within the compound. The rooms were large and airy with pleasant views from the balcony. We have no hesitation in recommending this property for anyone looking for a high quality residence in a superb location.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.