Ultra Luxe NY Getaway in Midtown West
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
|Living space||700 square feet|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Luxury, City, Downtown|
Description from the manager
Designed by world renowned architect Enrique Norton, Mercedes House is one of the newest and most exciting buildings in New York City. Located in Midtown West-Clinton, this spectacular one bedroom, one bathroom all-inclusive unit features floor to ceiling windows, lots of sunlight and all the amenities you could ever need for your short term stay in the "City That Doesn't Sleep.â€ť
(Should you decide to sleep), the spacious master bedroom features a queen size bed and aTempur Pedic Mattress. 630 thread count Egyptian cotton white linens are provided. Like pillows? Have six! Choose from three different pillow types including Tempur P...Read more
Ultra Luxe NY Getaway in Midtown West
New York City, New York
Additional Location Information
Close to many tourist attractions such as Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building.
Less than 10 minutes away on foot to A,B,C,D,E and 1 subway lines
Dean& Deluca, Equinox, Apple Store, Borders Bookstore, Many 5th Avenue Department Stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Markus, Saks 5th Avenue, and many boutiques including Prada, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Abercrombie & Fitch, GAP and many more only 5 blocks away.
Whether you are looking for a Michelin Star restaurant experience or a quick bite, this is the ideal space to stay at.
Contact one of our travel planners to get assistance on planning your vacation in the city that doesn't sleep!
Location Type City, Downtown
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$375||$375||$2,400||$8,000||7 nights|
|All Dates||$375||$375||$2,400||$8,000||7 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Cleaning fee - $140 / stay - Other
Additional notes from owner
Rates may vary depending on season. Please send an inquiry for accurate rate and availability.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed- OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. All guest at the property during rental period are the responsibility of the renter.
3. All guest are required to sign a Vacation Rental Agreement with our company.
4. Our checkin time is 4 pm and our check out time is 11 am. Early Check ins are $40.00 based on availability. Check outs after 2 pm are an additional nights stay. Late Check outs may be granted based on availability for a $40.00 fee (before 2 pm).
5. Pet friendly properties do require a pet deposit. This fee must be obtained prior to check in. Our pet fees for pet friendly properties are an $150.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for up to two weeks. Stays longer than two weeks will be charged a $500.00 (REFUNDABLE UPON INSPECTION) deposit.
6. Our cleaning fees are a one time charge, unless additional cleaning (housekeeping) is purchased and cover your checkin/checkout cleaning. This fee can not be waived under any circumstances.
7. Reservations longer than 30 days but under 3 months will require 1/2 months rent security deposit. Reservations greater than 3 months will require 1 months rent security deposit.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
"Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period.
If the property is rented we will only charge the $250 cancellation fee. In this case, this charge would be made against your credit card authorization. If the requested accommodations should be unavailable for any reason beyond the control of AE Hospitality LLC, AE Hospitality LLC reserves the right to substitute an alternative property of equal or higher value."
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 14, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
My friends and I stayed there for a month, and it was such a great experience for us. We came from London and this house could be the best one for us to stay. Everything in the house was very convenient, and it was also beautifully designed. Ae Hospitality staff was very helpful before we came to NY and they made everything so easy for us. The location of the house was also amazing, we were close to everywhere. We had a great time in NY and we thank to aE Hospitality for this amazing experience.