- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Book with a host that would rather put you in a FANCY HOTEL than cancel on you!
Live like a New Yorker in a private East Village apartment. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins park, Lower East Side, NoHo. Little Italy, SoHo, Chinatown, the West Village, NYU, Union Square and even the famous Chinatown market!
I love helping people discover NYC, so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advic...Read more
Charming AppleTV/iPad Apt E.Village
New York City, New York
Additional Location Information
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5-minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is on the same blocks away. And the B, D, M, N, R, and 6 subways and a major transit hubs are also nearby.
- M1, M2, M3, M5, M9, M101, M102, & M103, bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 8, 14A, 14D & 21 bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, 2nd, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
More About This Location
Fishing nearby, Horse riding nearby, Tennis courts nearby, Water sports nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive, Golf course on-site or within 15 minute walk
Nearest shops, 0.1 miles
Nearest beach: Jacob Riis Park, Rockaway Beach, 11 miles
Nearest ferry port: World Financial Center Ferry Terminal, 2 miles
Nearest train station: 23rd St (N, R, 6) Trains, 0.2 miles
Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 5.5 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2,581 other New York City rentalsCheck Availability for New York City
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 14.75% of rent
- Damage insurance | $35
- Cleaning fee | $50 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Local Guides/Maps
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no