- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Beautiful one-bedroom apartment with brand new kitchen, washer/dryer in the unit, queen bed, daybed, and pullout sleeper couch. Located on the 1ST Floor of a safe and clean building, centrally located in the East Village.
Located in the HEART of the EAST VILLAGE! This luxury one-bedroom apartment can easily sleep up to 5 people and perfect for your stay in the City! The flat had been totally renovated with a brand new kitchen, and bathroom and high-end finishings.
The apartment features beautiful hard-wood floors and exposed brick and is located on a charming block with trees, turn of the century buildings and amazing restaurants...Read more
Fabulous E.Village apt in Manhattan
New York City, New York
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5-minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is on the same blocks away. And the B, D, M, N, R, and 6 subways and a major transit hubs are also nearby.
- M1, M2, M3, M5, M9, M101, M102, & M103, bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 8, 14A, 14D & 21 bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, 2nd, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
More About This Location
Tennis courts nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby, Water sports nearby
Nearest beach: Jacob Riis Park, Rockaway Beach, 11 miles
Nearest shops, 0.1 miles
Nearest ferry port: World Financial Center Ferry Terminal, 2 miles
Nearest train station: 2nd Ave St F Train , 0.2 miles
Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 5.5 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on August 26, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2,532 other New York City rentalsCheck Availability for New York City
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage insurance | $35
- Cleaning fee | $50 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Washing Machine
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Clothes Dryer
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Towels Provided
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- 5 Dining chairs
- 5 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no