West 14th Street 2
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the manager
The exotic borderland between downtown Manhattan and the rest of the island, 14th street cuts a swath across the island, packed with sellers of various wares like a dense bazaar. But there’s luxury to be had here too - the apartments are gorgeous and the location is prime, so some have spent lifetimes on waiting lists to buy here. Our hostess was among the Brahmins that regard, and her gorgeous apartment is decorated in a style fitting for a maharaja. Subway placement doesn't get much better than this, and exploring the city is a breeze, though you won’t have to go far to find the best parts of it.
West 14th Street 2
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: December 03, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Date||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Nov 08, 2013 - Nov 08, 2015 |
Rates may vary, please contact onefinestay for a precise quote.
|2 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|All other dates |
|night min stay | Any day check-in|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
Additional notes from owner
* No-quibble cool-off period. Provided you book more than seven days before the start of your stay, you can cancel your booking no questions asked within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charges.
* Early cancellation. If you cancel earlier than 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we will charge you 50% of the cost of your stay.
* Late cancellation. We’ll be as flexible as we can if you need to cancel. However, once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking.
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Wireless Internet
- High Definition TV
- Personal welcome
- Housekeeper (visiting)
- Bar stool (3)
- Roof terrace/garden
- Hair dryer
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask