East 18th Street 3
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- sleeps 3
Description from the manager
Once the seat of New York’s gentry, Gramercy Park is known for its stately tree-lined, landmark townhouses and a private park that gives the neighbourhood its name. Today, the charms of Gramercy have widened their appeal to a refined international set that prefers the low-slung charm of lower Manhattan to the glossy high rises of Midtown. Here, the best of classic Manhattan and contemporary cosmopolitanism unite. Bossa nova meets Broadway in this two bedroom brownstone, a veritable gallery of South American art and culture only steps from Union Square.
East 18th Street 3
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: November 27, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Date||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Nov 08, 2013 - Nov 08, 2015 |
Rates may vary, please contact onefinestay for a precise quote.
|2 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|All other dates |
|night min stay | Any day check-in|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
Additional notes from owner
* No-quibble cool-off period. Provided you book more than seven days before the start of your stay, you can cancel your booking no questions asked within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charges.
* Early cancellation. If you cancel earlier than 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we will charge you 50% of the cost of your stay.
* Late cancellation. We’ll be as flexible as we can if you need to cancel. However, once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking.
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Wireless Internet
- High Definition TV
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeper (visiting)
- Personal welcome
- King size bed
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
About the manager
Calendar updated 2 weeks ago
Rating 4.4 / 5.0 based on 1648 propertiesMore about this manager »