Located close to Queen Street with the National Portrait Gallery and George Street with boutiques and restaurants, this apartment is ideally based to enjoy Edinburghs night life.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea.
Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit.
Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hoste...d annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world.
As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world.
Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in the city.
All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
Ideally located close to many attractions and for those looking to enjoy the Edinburgh night life the New Town Chic apartment is close to Queen Street with the National Portrait Gallery and George Street with boutiques and restaurants.
Being next door to New Town Boutique Apartment they can be rented together giving 2 families or couples their own privacy whilst holidaying together.
The gas centrally heated basement apartment comprises:
* Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with flat screen TV, DV player and sofa bed.
* Kitchen with electric oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
* Double bedroom with king size bed.
* Shower room with under floor heating, drench shower, hand basin and WC.
* All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Metered parking outside the property which is free evenings and weekends.
* Shared use of the garden.
* It is located next door to New Town Boutique and they can be rented together.
* There is a refundable breakage deposit of £250 payable on this apartment.
* Check in is prior to 6pm, a late check in up to 9pm can be arranged at a supplement of £30.
* A late check out can be arranged also, these are both subject to availability and have to be pre booked through the management agency.Read more
NEW TOWN CHIC, Northumberland Street, Edinburgh, Scotland Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, England
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: February 01, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.