The Old Rectory

From $295 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 6 bedrooms
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 14
  • House

Retreat from the busy world to this majestic 18th Century Rectory on the mountain slopes of the wild Pembrokeshire coastline. We provide perfect facilities

for your holiday, retreat or workshop for groups of up to 12. Highlights include; 6 bedrooms, a cosy living room with inglenook fireplace, a large workshop

space (or second living room) with big bay windows, a private 2/3 acre of romantic wild garden, and excellent self-catering facilities.

We are surrounded by an open panorama of breathtaking views which are visible throughout the house. Behind us, the enchanted Carn Ingli (Angel

Mountain), and in front, Newport...Read more

Map

The Old Rectory
Newport, Pembrokeshire, Wales

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Pembrokeshire is a place of magic, mystery & enchantment with wild landscapes, imbued with five-thousand years of deeply layered history and culture.
From the Neolithics through to Merlin and the Knights of the Round Table, our area was of great spiritual significance to its early inhabitants, and an
abundance of ancient monuments, relics, and sacred sites still surround us today.

A web of public footpaths take you right from our doorstep through incredible and varied landscapes. Explore fairy-tale wooded valleys, heather-clad open
moorlands, the charged bluestone outcrops of Carn Ingli (Angel Mountain*), Newport's* Mile-long beach, and the wild windswept clifftops of the renowned
Pembrokeshire coast path.

The medieval town of Newport remains in another era. The Norman church and castle stand proudly over the tightly winding streets, with family run shops
and gnarly old pubs still bustling with true welsh charm.gm

More About This Location

Beach or lakeside relaxation

Availability

Last updated on August 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 31 other Newport rentals
Check Availability for Newport

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Aug 29 - Sep 4, 2014
Late Summer
$448
Weekend $740
2 Nights
Sep 5 - Sep 18, 2014
Early Fall
$381
Weekend $630
1 Night
Sep 19 - Oct 23, 2014
fall
$328
Weekend $521
$1,6422 Nights
Oct 24 - Oct 30, 2014
October Half Term
$322$2,2561 Week
Oct 31 - Dec 19, 2014
Late Fall
$295
Weekend $488
2 Nights
All other dates
$3322 Nights
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Fees for additional guests may apply.

Additional notes from the owner

Please note: The above rates reflect an amount of 11 to 15 people. For up to ten the rates are 15% less. We can add the adjoining Cottage that would add our capacity to up to 20 people, which would be 15% more.
The rates are Inclusive. There are no additional rates, fees or security deposits whatsoever.
A booking form and 30% of total cost is required as a booking deposit and the remaining balance of 70% is due 2 months before your stay. Please
read the booking contract before you make your booking.
-Payment can be taken by Internet banking, wire transaction, Paypal or cheque.
-There are no extra charges beyond the quoted prices. Utilities, taxes, and service charges are all included

Amenities

General
  • Washing Machine
  • Towels Provided
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Soap/Shampoo Provided
  • Central heating
  • Fireplace
  • Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
  • Telephone
Property Features
  • Ocean or water views
Kitchen
  • Freezer
  • Stove or Oven
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Refrigerator
Entertainment
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • VCR
  • Stereo or CD player
  • Television
  • Books
Outdoor
  • Garden
  • Garage
  • Outdoor Dining Area
  • Patio
  • Balcony or terrace
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - yes
  • Smoking allowed - ask
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - ask
Living space
  • 2250 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

Have you stayed here?

This rental is awaiting reviews from past guests. Help out travelers and the owner by being the first to write a review!