HIS IS A VERY SPECIAL DEAL! This is a HUGE beautiful 2250+ square foot, 5 bedroom/
4 bathroom three floor House that is centrally located close to everything entertaining but still offers the peace and quiet of a safe and beautiful community. British Design inspired. You want to stay here. Located inside of a well kept Victorian, it features hardwood floors, a master bedroom suite, a bath in the master bedroom, freshly painted walls, a large second bedroom, plus a fold out sleep sofa, kitchen, and newer appliances. The property is brick and solid so it is always cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. There are a vast amount of acti...vities in the area. Located less than 25 miles from New York City it offers the family fun and adult night life that the Big Apple has to offer. Your perfect stay. The train leading to all destinations is just a 10 minute walk. Just a short drive away is the excitement of the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. There are a number of amusement parks in the surrounding area such as Bowcraft, Six Flags, and Hershey Park. If you enjoy outdoor activities Watchung mountains are a short walk or bike ride away or spend a day camping in the Appalachians. If you are looking for a day at the beach the beautiful and famous New Jersey shores are just minutes away by bus or car. This is the perfect getaway for any occasion. Located near New Brunswick, Princeton, and NYC its perfect for University students as well. BE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES. STAY HERE.
- Bed Linens, bath towels & toiletries provided
- Blankets and pillows are provided to make you comfy
- Fully equipped kitchen with waffle maker, crock pot, coffee maker, blender, microwave and gas stove
- Flat screen TV & DVD player in the master bedroom suite
- Flat screen TV in the living room
- Includes Wi-fi connection & Air conditioning
- Master Bedroom in the front / Queen Bed
- Full sized bed in the Second bedroom
-Fold out single sleeper couch in the living room
Interaction with Guests
I am here for the guest if they have an issue. I am just a call away.
The house is located in a very beautiful Historical District of the city.
NYC is a short trip away, below you will find a list that includes a car route, buses and trains that will take you to the city and the distances of these pickup locations from the location of your stay.
1. Gillette Station (operated by NJ Transit - cost $11.50 one way - Travel time: 60 minutes) 10 minute drive from THE WASHINGTON. Parking available at the TRAIN station
2. Dunellen Station (operated by NJ Transit - cost $11.50 one way - Travel time: 60 minutes) 10 minute drive from THE WASHINGTON. Parking available at the TRAIN station
1. 114 NEW YORK (operated by NJ Transit - cost $10.00 one way - Travel time: 70 minutes)
15 min walk from THE WASHINGTON (the bus stop is located at Watchung Ave and Mountain Ave. in North Plainfield)
I-78 East to the Holland Tunnel (cost: $13.00 Drive time - 35 minutes)
* Keep in mind traffic gets pretty heavy during peak hours of the day going into NYC. Times to avoid are 7am to 9am going into the city and 4pm to 7pm coming out. It is best to plan you travel into the city around these times.Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.