Above the Sea,Topsail Reef 306
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
|Living space||532 square feet|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Adventure, Historic, Romantic, Beach, Ocean, Waterfront|
Description from the owner
This is the condo that you will want to stay in and then not leave! The complex is shaped like a V and this unit is on the point or as close to the ocean as you can get. Pelicans and other sea birds fly just feet past the balcony.Brand new 48 inch HDTV in the living room with Direct TV service provided by the Topsail Reef HOA.A new HDTV with a built in DVD player in the bedroom is added this yr.Living room and hallway has had new laminate wood flooring installed this yr and a new water heater for great showers! The bathroom has a new glass and chrome bypass door installed. All new furniture and completely remodeled this yr.Carpeted balcony w...Read more
Above the Sea,Topsail Reef 306
North Topsail Beach, North Carolina
Additional Location Information
The condo is located directly on the oceanfront of the V shaped building .This gies you a 180 degree plus view w/o anything but blue sky and water in front of you.Parking lot is right behind the building and only 6 miles or so from the mainland and shoping center/food stores. Wilmington is about 35 miles away and Jacksonville the other large city about 20 miles.Small fishing villages are up and down the coast and boats and wave runners can be rented nearby. Fishing charters from Sneads Ferry leave everyday for the deep blue water or local bay fishing is also available for charter or rent boats .
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Waterfront
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$90||$90||$350 - $650||$750||7 nights|
|May. 5 2013 - Jun. 9 2013
|Jun. 8 2013 - Aug. 17 2013
|Aug. 17 2013 - Sep. 7 2013
|Sep. 7 2013 - Sep. 28 2013
|Sep. 28 2013 - May. 24 2014
|All Other Dates||$90||$90||$650||$750||7 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Deposit/Security - $250 / stay - Security Deposit - Refundable on checkout
- Linen Service - $25 / person - Fee - Based on occupancy starting at $25 for 2 guests,$35 for up to 4 and $45 for up to 6 maximum in condo. Includes all bath towels,mats,wash clothes,also all bedding sheets,pillow cases,blankets etc. Conforters and pillows are on the beds and extra in closet.
- Pet in unit fee - $1,000 / stay - Fee - Pets are not permitted in unit except small ones by owner occupant only. If guests are caught by security with a pet in the unit or outside unit on common grounds the guest will be fined this and police will be notified by security company.They are really cracking down this year with this and several guests have been fined and arrested for breaking this rule/bylaw.If evidence is found by cleaning/inspection service that a pet has been in unit the deposit is forfettied and a special $100 cleaning fee will be assesed.
- Parking Pass Loss replacement - $20 / stay - Fee - This is our cost to replace the 2 parking passes that are provided when guests check in. If you drive home with one or lose it we have to pay this fee to have it replaced so it will be deducted from deposit or claim made on insurance poilcy for loss .
- Cleaning/Departure inspection Fee - $50 / stay - Fee - This fee is about half what is paid to the service that comes and inspects the unit and does light cleaning/prep work.Guests are expected to leave condo in a clean and ready for use condition.
Additional notes from owner
$250 refunable deposit to lock reservation or payment of fee from FlipKey's reservation system for the damage/secuity release policy . Payments can be made thru Flip Key's website. Door has electronic keypad so no worry about losing keys in the sand! Password sent after funds clear.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 08, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
The condo was nice and had everything you could ask for...flat screen tv w/cable, internet access, kitchen and a couple of beach chairs for your personal use. It had a nice balcony with an awesome view. My husband, son and myself enjoyed our stay. We relaxed on the beach in the mornings (we had our pick of the beach as it was on the quiet end of the island) and we were able to visit our older son who is stationed at Camp Lejeune in the afternoons. We would definitely stay here again.