- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Description from the owner
Villa Alamanda offers an excellent combination of a peaceful beachside location with all the services you would expect from a private villa, such as your own personal butler, private swimming pool, daily housekeeping, professional spa therapists on call and your own private driver and car for eight hours a day.
Set back 50 meters from the harbor at the front of the estate, Villa Alamanda is filled with fish pond, immaculate lawns, mature frangipani trees and sun loungers, umbrellas, swimming pool, complete with outdoor round table.
Villa Alamanda is an intimate yet spacious enough to accommodate family or group of six friends. It...Read more
Harbor and sunset view villa Alamanda, free kayaks
Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
There’s something very special about the location of Villa Alamanda. It is positioned on the sheltered side of Tanjung Benoa, just a stone’s throw from the gentle waters of Benoa Bay. This five-kilometre-long tidal estuary is replete with birdlife and bordered by mangrove forests and a mud-sand shoreline, with Bali’s main seaport, Benoa Harbour, located on the northern tip.
The bay front of the villas is too shallow for swimming, yet the beach at low tide is perfect for sunrise or sunset walks. Many beaches, several beach clubs, high-end resorts and shopping arcades are only a short drive away in your personal chauffeured car included in villa rate. Some of world-class hotels with their beach facilities, pools, gyms and tennis courts are open for public for a small coverage fee.
Take a walk across the sandflats or paddle out in the villa’s kayaks and explore the mangroves, it’s so quiet and so beautiful. If you’re an adrenaline junkie you can try out some of the many watersports on offer on the seaward side of the peninsula. Or, when the tide is high, enjoy a speedboat ride around the Benoa Harbour, which will give you the chance to get a close-up look at the hundreds of traditional multi-coloured fishing boats that are moored there. This was so cool. I mean, how often do you come across a villa with its own speedboat, complete with a captain, moored at its own private jetty at the bottom of the garden?
Tanjung Benoa, where the villa is located, is full of history; the village on the tip of the peninsula was once a bustling trading port and this is the place to explore local life. Watch the fish-drying activities of the villagers and wander through the narrow lanes of the village. Here, you will find ornately carved Balinese temples, a mosque, and an ancient Chinese Buddhist temple, where fishermen of all religions consult with a fortuneteller in the hope of netting a lucrative catch.
Finally, at the end of the day, there is a wonderful choice for dinner at the many nearby restaurants.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on September 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 66 other Nusa Dua rentalsCheck Availability for Nusa Dua
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 15.5% of rent
- Damage deposit | $300
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the manager
Rates subject to 15,5% tax & service charge. Long stay and last minute discounts are available.
Rates inclusive of:
• Complimentary return airport transfers - only for direct bookings from us;
• Daily breakfast and afternoon tea with local and home made pastries;
• Full staff: 1 estate manager & 1 supervisor; 3 estate housekeeping; 1 dedicated villa butler; estate gardeners and pool cleaner; 24h security; 1 driver for villa's personal car;
• Butlers can do grocery shopping on guests request;
• 1 cellphone for local calls (guests refill credit);
• Free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet connection;
• 6-seater Suzuki Apv mini-van Luxury edition with driver available for 8 hours daily (not include petrol for car). Extra hours are 50.000 IDR / hour;
• 60 international TV channels in the main bedroom and living room;
• 4 kayaks and jetty for ultimate dining experience (in conjunction with the others villas's scheduler).
Extra charges (all charged at cost price):
• we have professional chef and cook available on request for lunch and dinner: USD 35-41 per day plus ingredients for your meals;
• on-call in-villa Spa treatments;
• Motor boat can be rented at 700,000 IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) per hour including captain, petrol, life jackets, refreshment drinks on boat and cool towels and 1,000,000 IDR per hour for fishing including fishing gear - 1 set for trolling and 2 sets coral fishing.
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 400 square meters