|Suitable for Children|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
|Living space||2800 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Relax in this luxury island style beachfront home, The Paradise House built in 2010. Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the surf and view spectacular sunsets while relaxing or dining on this large covered lanai as whales breach offshore during winter and spring seasons. Just steps away from white sandy beach, swim with the turtles in warm tropical water in paradise. Relax in this 3,800 square foot custom home with Androba wood doors, African Mahogany trim, travertine floors with comfortable luxury furnishing with ceiling fans and central A/C. Cook in a large fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, Sub zero refrigerator, Wolfe stov...Read more
Rental Property is located in Oahu, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
located in Oahu, Hawaii, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$1,720 - $2,350||$1,720 - $2,350||$0||$0||7 nights|
|Jan. 5 2013 - Apr. 30 2013
|May. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 21 2013
|Nov. 22 2013 - Nov. 30 2013
Thanksgiving Holiday Rate
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Dec. 1 2013 - Dec. 18 2013
Early Winter Rate
|Dec. 19 2013 - Jan. 4 2013
Winter Holiday Rate
|View all 7 Rate Periods|
- Cleaning Fee - $600 / stay - Fee - The fee for cleaning the property after a stay. The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear expected. Excessive cleaning will result in an extra fee.
- Processing Fee - 4% of rental - Fee - Credit card processing fee percentage.
- Event Addendum and Fee - $0 / stay - Fee - Although not every property allows events, if you are staying at a property that does allow events please be aware that there will be an additional event addendum and event fee. Please ask your reservation specialist for details. If you are planning to have an event and you do not let your reservation specialist know ahead of time your event may be shut down and you may be ask to leave immediately or charged double the event fee.
- Deposit - $2,500 / stay - Security Deposit - A security deposit is required on your reservation in addition to the taxes and fees. Your security deposit, less Applicable Charges, if any, will be returned to you via, check no later than forty five (45) days after your departure. Applicable Charges include the cost of repairing or replacing any of the Property or its Contents that may be damaged and/or loss of items from the rental, long distance telephone calls not billed to your credit cards/third party, and excessive cleaning costs beyond the amount of the Cleaning Fee charged (as determined by housekeeping upon your departure, i.e. excessive trash disposal, excessive laundering, upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) A detailed invoice setting forth the Applicable Charges, if any, will be included with the balance of the Security Deposit being returned. Unless, you dispute any these Charges within five (05) days of your receipt of the itemized list, the Charges are deemed to be accepted.
- GET - 4.17% of rental - Tax - General Excise Tax.
- Propane Fee - $250 / stay - Fee - The propane fee will be included with reservation. Guest will be required to sign off on amount of propane when you check in and check out. Anything over the propane fee will be paid by guest.
- TAT - 9.25% of rental - Tax - Transient Accommodations Tax.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 04, 2013 ◀▶