- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- sleeps 14
Description from the manager
Bedding: King; Queen; Queen; Queen; Queen; Double Futon; Queen Sleeper Sofa
Situated on a four acre wooded lot, the park-like setting of Nature’s Retreat will make you feel more relaxed in an instant. The level lakefront makes it easy to access your brand new private dock, and provides plenty of space for little ones to play. You’ll enjoy the convenience of lakefront living with swimming, boating and fishing available right outside your door. On chilly nights, gather around the lakeside firepit to roast marshmallows and share stories. Inside, you’ll find tasteful décor throughout. Two living areas and t...Read more
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 12, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from owner
* Late Summer 2 Night Stay and Extra Night Rates are Available for Labor Day Weekend Only.
* Check-ins during the week of Thanksgiving are subject to a 15% surcharge added onto the above rates.
* Reservations during the 2014 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championship (September 14th- 21st, 2014) will be subject to a 15-20% increase as well as having a 3 night minimum.
* Rates do not include tax or administrative fee.
* Three Night Minimum required in June-August for all partial week properties.
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplace [?]
- Lake Views [?]
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Dock/Boat-slip [?]
- Playground [?]
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Community Tennis
- Towels and Linens Provided
- High Speed & Wireless Internet
- Indoor Community Pool
- Parking for 6 Vehicles
- Community Basketball
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
About the manager
Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations
Calendar updated today
Rating 4.5 / 5.0 Based on 188 propertiesMore about this manager »