- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the manager
This double room is elegant and unique. The balcony offers unobstructed views of the Alps. You will enjoy this room's numerous features, including satellite TV and Wi-Fi accessibility (extra cost). Breakfast is included in the room rate., key advantages: individual, elegant, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Oberammergau, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our guest rooms in our Hotel Ferienhaus Fux in O...Read more
Double Room in Oberammergau - individual, elegant (# 2970)
Oberammergau, Bavaria, Germany
Additional Location Information
Discover Oberammergau and local activities:
* Every 10 years, the Passion Play is performed. You can visit the Passion Play theater anytime, where you can take a tour where many different aspects of the play are explained. The tour is usually available from May to October, Tu-Su 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm. The tour is also available on Mondays during the Holidays.
* Most of the buildings in Oberammergau have beautifully detailed murals on them, mostly of biblically significant tableaux.
* There is one beautiful Catholic Church in Oberammergau; it has a baroque style. Although Oberammergau is known for being a Catholic Town there's also an Evangelical Church.
* Linderhof Castle (Schloss Linderhof) one of King Ludwig II's dream castles. Known by being one of the few finished castles the King actually used (at least as a holiday residence).
* Visit the Kreuzigungsgruppe (Cruxifixion Group) a monument in the Oberammergau Mountains. The monument was a present from King Ludwig II, after witnessing the town's Passion Play in 1870.
More travel info about Oberammergau: Oberammergau is in the German state of Bavaria. It is famous for its Passion Play, held every 10 years since 1634 (in gratitude toward God for the town being spare the ravages of the Bubonic Plague), as well as the "Luftmalerei" (mural-type illustrations at adorn the houses and buildings in this unique town). Other key historic sites to visit in this area include the Ettal Abbey and Linderhof Castle, one of Ludwig II's fanciful architectural creations.
Last updated on July 31, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 23 other Oberammergau rentalsCheck Availability for Oberammergau
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
starting prices from USD $112-$324 for 2 persons.
- Central heating
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask