- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Description from the owner
Escape to Oia in this romantic house built into the volcanic rock of Santorini. Situated in the village of Oia, it is the ideal accommodation for an enjoyable vacation of tranquillity and recreation. The sculpted rock architecture of the cave house is unique and impressive and it has been beautifully decorated with inspiration and care by its owner, Maria Economou, a Greek sculptor and painter. The villa is 35 steps away from the main road and 2 min walking distance from shops, restaurants, galleries, bus & taxi terminal. It is 5 min walk from the Cafe Bar Swimming Pool 'LIOYERMA' (www.lioyerma.gr) and 7 min drive from the sea.
OIA is t...Read more
PINK Cave, 3 terraces outdoor jacuzzi Caldera View
Oia, Aegean Islands, Greece
Additional Location Information
Located on the cliff side of the Caldera, the panoramic views from its patio are breathtaking , providing a perfect place to dine or simply relax and take in the beauty. Arrange for a romantic meal and renew your love vows with your other half enjoying the magnificent view to the Caldera! From the patio of the house you can see a beautiful little church, St Nicolas, built on a tiny island at Amoudi. You can swim and sunbathe there.
The house setting is unique and idyllic. Every minute of the day or night the house provides a magnificent view. It offers a panoramic view to one of the most spectacular sunrises in Greece. In the evening relax with the fabulous view of the Caldera together with a glass of Vinsanto. At night you will enjoy lying on the cushions on the terrace under the sparkling stars and also view the lights of the other cities on the top edge of the Caldera. This is the best way to end your day.
Indoors, the bedrooms and the living/dining room with the beautifully decorated walls, the fully equipped kitchen and the original statues will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
It is only 2 minutes walking distance from shops, restaurants, market, galleries, bus & taxi terminal and the Castle which is the famous "Sunset Point" of Greece. The three most known beaches in Oia are 5-10 minutes’ ride.
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Water sports nearby, Fishing nearby, Horse riding nearby
Car is not necessary
Last updated on May 01, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 64 other Oia rentalsCheck Availability for Oia
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
The rates apply to NON REFUNDABLE bookings.The rentals paid the day of booking receive the above discounted rates. In any other case the rates increase 10%-20%
cleaning included. Price exclude exchange & bank fees
suppl person: 60 e/day Apr-Oct & 50 e/day Nov-Mar
Cancellation when refundable: 21 days before arrival no charge.
0-20 days prior to arrival =100% cost of stay
Balance:21 days before arrival
Please note that the use of hot tub is at extra charge Nov to Mar. Guests must let us know in advance.
The above rate includes
1) Bottled mineral and sparkling water, wine, juice, homemade sweet and homemade liqueur upon arrival.
2) Breakfast provisions:honey, butter, marmalade, wheat rusks, cereals, 3 kinds of coffee and tea, cocktail of herbs.
3) Maid service: daily (April-October), Maid service: twice a week (Nov-Mar), change sheet, bath and beach towels every three days.
4) Satellite TV, Wi-Fi and Air Conditioning.
5) You will be offered 15% discount at the Lounge Cafe Pool Bar called “Lyogerma” where you can swim for free (May – October). It is open all day long and it has the best view to the Sunset! The Cave House is 5 minutes walking distance from “Lyogerma”.
6) By showing our card, you have discounts or free deserts to many restaurants in Oia and other towns in Santorini! For exemple: You will be offered a bottle of Santorini wine or free desert with your meal at the most picturesque and tasty restaurant of Santorini "AMMOUDI restaurant" in the port of Ammoudi! Please learn more: www.ammoudi-santorini.gr
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 80 square meters