~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~ NO CLEANING FEES!!! ~~~~ SAVE! ~~~~
This well appointed 2 story, 2 bedroom (pus a unique "cave" like double bedroom with own TV, PS3, window, lighting, closet - perfect for children or children at heart) and a retro click-clack sofa bed for 1 adult or two children, plus 2 bathrooms, in this New York-style loft suite is fully furnished:
- 10 foot high ceilings
- exposed brick wall
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- brand new 42” LED HDTV(with 290 digital), and free NETFLIX (incl. PS 3 with Blu Ray) plus another flat screen with PS3 in the unique cave-like 3rd bedroo...m
- newly renovated kitchen with huge stainless steel fridge with water/ice on the door, commercial stainless steel dishwasher, laser-cut double deep stainless steel sink, massive pennisula that seats 7 people comfortably. Lots of cupboard space and stocked with everything you need to create memorable meals
- expansive 6 foot high windows
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the bedrooms
- 2 queen-size beds, 1 double bed, 1 click clack sofa for 1 adult or 2 children
- duvets and comfy blankets
- two full bathrooms recently built
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., are complimentary
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
Parking is available 1/2 block (30 second walk) from the condo and is $10 plus 13% HST ($11.30) per 24 hours with in/out privileges. No reservation required.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
Pets and Smoking
- Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite though you can smoke outside.
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, cd player, kitchen utensils provided, shower, ice machine, water kettle, smoking allowed outside, city view, parking - trailer/rv/boat parking, bathtub, bed linen provided, ironing board.
Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Governor General's Residence, 24 Sussex, Byward Market, U.S. Embassy; University of Ottawa; Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre; National Arts Centre; National Arts Gallery; Ministry of National Defence, French Embassy, British High Commission, Dept of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, 4 live theatres, 1 rep theatre, parks; 2 large grocery stores, liquor and beer stores, restaurants, bars, night life.
Last updated on September 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 63 other Ottawa rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.