|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
|Living space||975 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Adventure, Budget, Luxury, Beach, Ocean|
Description from the owner
THE FRONT COTTAGE
THE PACIFIC BEACH COTTAGES
Papa's Pequena Joyas... " Papa's little Gems"
Come visit the beach that's named after the ocean itself... Pacific Beach, and settle into our little Beach Cottage Gems. Just a 6 minute stroll to where your toes meet the surf & sand. Enjoy great beaches, delicious local eats, shops, and a central location to explore all of San Diego's attractions. Papa's Pequena Joyas is where you can experience it all... & we're Pet Friendly too !!!!
OUR BEACH PROPERTY OFFERS TWO, 2 BEDROOM COTTAGES.......
THE FRONT COTTAGE:
The Front C...Read more
2 Bed/1 Bath Beach Home, 1 block to our Best Beach
Pacific Beach, California
Additional Location Information
We are located just a block from the beach, at the Southern border of La Jolla, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at Law Street Beach. It's a great Family Beach. "The area's best beach" as quoted in (S.D. Home & Garden Mag.). Our Beach features a grassy park, with showers, restrooms, overlooking the beach with lifeguard services, ...Swimming, Boogie Boarding, and Surfing. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begin at the park, and heads South for 3 miles through all the Beach Community. We're located close to all the beach has to offer, the Beach, Boardwalk , Restaurants and Shopping, yet quietly removed from the hubs of activity, in a residential neighborhood, for a nice night's sleep.
â€¢ 6 min. walk to have your toes in the Pacific Ocean
. 5 minute Bike Ride to Mission Bay & Beach
. 10 minute drive to Sea World
â€¢ 20 minute drive to:
. San Diego Zoo,
â€¢ Balboa Park
â€¢ Downtown & Gaslamp area
â€¢ S.D. Old Town
â€¢ 30 minutes to Coronado
â€¢ 30 minutes to Del Mar
. 40 minutes to Lego Land
. 45 minutes to the Wild Animal Park
Location Type Beach, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$248||$248||$1,200 - $1,800||$2,800 - $3,200||4 nights|
|Nov. 8 2012 - Feb. 28 2013
|Apr. 18 2013 - May. 18 2013
|May. 18 2013 - Jun. 21 2013
|Jun. 22 2013 - Aug. 23 2013
|Aug. 24 2013 - Sep. 3 2013
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
|Sep. 4 2013 - Sep. 30 2013
|Oct. 1 2013 - Feb. 28 2014
|All Other Dates||$190||$190||$1,200||$2,800||4 nights|
|View all 8 Rate Periods|
- Cleaning fee - $99 / stay - Cleaning Fee
- San Diego Room Tax - $0 / stay - Tax - 11.05% San Diego Room Tax
- Pet Fee - $10 / day - Fee - Pet Fee - $10.00 per day/per dog (two dogs under 20 pounds would be $10.00 pe day).
- Reservation Deposit - $350 / stay - Security Deposit - Reservation Deposit will be applied towards your Rental balance , when due
Additional notes from owner
* 4-Night Minimum stay.
* All rates are subject to San Diego's 11.05% room tax. ( Stays of 30 day minimum are exempt from San Diego's room tax)
* Monthly rates include monthly cleaning.
* Cleaning Fee - 2 Bedroom /1 Bath, Front Cottage $99, 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath, Back Cottage $125 ( Monthly rate includes Monthly cleaning, and fee. )
* Dog Friendly - $!0/nt. Pet Fee/ per pup (two dogs under 20 pounds would be $10.00 per night).
* $350 Reservation Deposit to be placed on your Credit card to Reserve dates. ( Reservation Deposit will be applied towards your Rental Balance when due) .
* We accept Visa , MasterCard, and Discover to secure reservations.
* * Holiday Rates : ( Christmas Dec 21 to 28 ), and Thanksgiving ( Nov.23 to 30 ) have a 15% rate premium .
** Check out our Back Cottage ( 2Bed/2Bath) with it's secluded Tropical Patio with Fireplace, and Dining. See FlipKey Listing # 306950 for details, photos, rates, and availability.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 18, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Excellent accommodations friendly and flexible manager. Perfect
Loved the location and manager very friendly and flexible. Place is really cute and exactly how it looks on line. The kitchen and bathroom are old but quaint. A real cottage feel. Very clean and well maintained. Decorated very cute. Well priced for location. Restaurants and beach very easy walk. Quiet location but close enough to be able to walk most places. We stayed for a month and my son and his wife and two children joined us for a week. We were a bit tight for space but really managed well as there was plenty of comfortable sleeping for the four of them and my husband and I. The little ones were great on back deck as it is enclosed and they could be outdoors. All in all a great experience.