BOOK NOW! on Monterey Rentals Website - This snug Pacific Grove bungalow is a cozy place to call home by the night, week, or month. Decorated in Pottery Barn style with pastel interiors and warm wood flooring, this 3-bedroom 2-½-bath home sleeps six comfortably. It’s a ten-minute walk to the ocean, the Aquarium, and the shops and restaurants of downtown Pacific Grove. Take a tip from the locals, and head to Vivolo’s on Central Avenue for some of the best clam chowder this side of the Mississippi. Pacific Grove Transient Use License #0003
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, beach - 10 min walk, kitchen - full,... twin/single bed, restaurant - 10 min walk, laundry - in unit, surfing - nearby, golfing nearby, day spa - nearby, cooking utensils provided, king bed, TV - standard cable/satellite, parking - free, bbq grill [charcoal] - private, internet - wireless [free], queen bed.Read more
We spent a very enjoyable three days at the Snuggle Inn. The house was very clean and the kitchen was well appointed. The walk to the Wharf area and water was five minutes downhill. We hosted family for a dinner one evening and there was plenty of space outside on the cozy patio.
J & K
Snuggle in One Week over Christmas
Left on 01/03/2014 for a stay in December 2013 | J & K
A family of five, including two teenagers fit well into the Snuggle In. After stocking up on some groceries we were happy to see a few things left behind by other tenants like some tea, sugar, baking powder etc. in one of the cabinets. It would have been nicer to have some "hotel shampoo" minis in the bathrooms for a really nice touch. The home is well maintained and was very comfortable for us. The furniture is serviceable, the appliances all working (including a blender)and utensils were of this century. Most of the knives needed some sharpening, however. The kitchen floor has a loose tile that could be a sign of an uneven subfloor, but that did not detract from our stay. The snuggle in is a pleasant walk to Cannery Row, but I wouldn't advise doing it at night, especially with kids (too dark). Check in and out was super easy as well. All in all great time, all good memories!
Wonderful, comfortable well-equipped home.
Left on 12/06/2013 for a stay in November 2013 | Bee
We imported our Thanksgiving holiday to this home and were happy to see a well-stocked kitchen. We walked down to the bayside path every day and had a great time. It's a very comfortable family home.
Place to avoid
Left on 07/14/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | David B
We found the house to be generally clean and neat but we do have some complaints/comments:
1. On the day of our departure the water was shut off by the water department due to lack of payment of the water bill. This was totally unacceptable. Some of us had already taken showers but some hadn't and without water, couldn't. It was just fortunate that nobody was in the shower when the water was shut off. It was very difficult or impossible to do breakfast or clean the house as required by the contract. We tried calling Monterey Rentals using two different numbers but either didn't get an answer or got a recorded message. Since we needed to talk to a real person immediately, we called maintenance. The person we talked to said he would contact Monterey Bay Property Management. When we did not get a call back from anyone, we called maintenance again. So far, nobody has called us and the water was not turned back on prior to our departure. We feel that, as a minimum, we should get a refund for that one day.
2. The patio furniture was badly rusted and broken and should be replaced. The instructions said that the furniture should be covered. This was apparently not to protect it but to hide its poor condition. Even the cover was in very bad condition.
3. The telephone in the house did not work. We used our cell phones whenever we had a call to make and didn't discover the problem with the house phone until we went to use it to call about the water problem. This could be a real problem in case of an emergency.
4. It would be nice to have a working smoke detector downstairs. Although this may not be a code requirement, it would be a useful thing for the safety of the occupants.
5. The owners might be forgiven for minor inconveniences of the non-working VCR, the bad switch on the living room table lamp, the non-working front entrance light, lack of dish washing soap or lack of the proper filters for the coffee maker.
San Francisco, CA
Great house, great location, great rental service
Left on 02/21/2013 for a stay in April 2012 | austindavid
The house is nice; it's about a 10-20 minute walk to the aquarium, with a 4-year-old in tow. We saw deer along the way, the kids loved that.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.