From $395 / night
- 8 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the manager
This Palm Springs home offers sun-filled rooms, great views, a poolside cabana (sleeps 4) + main house (sleeps 6), pool, spa + great downtown-close location! This Palm Springs home has been featured in The New York Times as an example of the indoor-outdoor Palm Springs style home.
Enjoy the relaxing warmth of the sun-filled great room, splendid mountain views, energizing colors, soaring palm trees, spacious & open floor plan and private pool & spa. The pool area is cooled by a professional cool misting system during the Summer months.
Spacious, open and bright, this Palm Springs modern style vacation rental features 12 feet high c...Read more
! This property is located in Palm Springs, California, but it doesn't show on the map because we don't have its specific location.
Palm Springs, California
located in Palm Springs, California, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: November 17, 2012 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Gas Grill
- Private heated pool & spa.
- Phone, Central AC
- Covered and off-street parking
- Wireless high speed Internet access (cable modem) at no charge.
- Splendid Mountain Views.
- Indoor Dining table seating 10-12
- Professional Cool Mist System - poolside - that cools the warm s
- Cooking utensils / linens provided
- Great hall living room w/ 12 ft ceilings & walls of glass
- Small dog Allowed upon request at reservation w/ small pet fee.
- Washer and Dryer
- Gas Fireplace in main house Great Room.
- DVD & CD Player
- Cable TV - Expanded Cable, up to 80+ channels.
- Approx square ft of living space = 2,500
- Full Kitchen with all new appliances - microwave, dishwasher, re
- Flatscreen TV - 32" TV in living room/great room.
- Outdoor dining tables seating up to 12.
- No Garage Access
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask