- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Location: Palm Springs, South, Palm Springs, Deserts, California, USA (5 mins from airport & close to downtown.)
Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)
Palm Springs, California
Additional Location Information
* - 6 swimming pools with jacuzzi, access to 3 tennis courts (per request a great deal to a private tennis club will be provided), bike paths that homeowners and their guests are honored to enjoy with a quality time.
* - Palm Springs, CA has its own Walk of Stars in downtown;
* - Famous homes in Palm Springs: Frank Sinatra's, Dean Martin's, Sammy Davis Jr., George Hamilton's, Bob Hope, Albert Einstein Bing Crosby, Kirk Douglas, Cary Grant, and Jack Benny.
* - Several famous ladies were frequent visitors including Marilyn Monroe, Dinah Shore, Kitty Carlisle, Lily Tomlin, Elizabeth Taylor and Susan Sommers.
* - There are several celebrity golf tournaments named Hope, Sinatra and singer Dinah Shore.
* - Area Information: Palm Springs is being rediscovered by today's Hollywood stars, especially during the Palm Springs International Film Festival held annually in January. Founded by then-mayor Sonny Bono, the star-studded events attracts celebrities such as Clint Eastwood, John Travolta, Ron Howard, Halle Barry, Leonard DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Dakota Fanning and many more.
* - Why Visit Palm Springs? - Palm Springs has its own Walk of Stars in downtown where 'stars' are embedded in the sidewalk including Sophia Loren, Kathy Griffin, President Gerald Ford, Mickey Rooney, Elizabeth Taylor, Bob Hope and more.
* - Driving through Palm Springs and other desert cities, one will find several of the streets are named after stars, such as Frank Sinatra Drive, Dinah Shore Drive and Bob Hope Drive.
* - You can take a tour of the famous Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway.
* - Take a celebrity tour of Palm Springs and see where the stars lived and played in Palm Springs.
* - You can see comedian Bob Hope's oyster-shaped dome house where he lived with his wife, Dolores.
* - The historic Plaza Theatre is the scene of many Jack Benny radio broadcasts in the '40s as well as a Hollywood premiere or two. Today it is the home of The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies.
* - Best Time to Visit Palm Springs: year around. It is warm, sunny & not windy during winter season.
* - How to Reach: From Freeway 10 exit on HWY 111.
* - Languages: International.
Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport at 2.58 Miles
Nearest Motorway: Highway 111 at 0.5 Miles
Nearest Barpub: Village Pub at 2.7 Miles
Nearest Golf: Mesquite Golf Club at 0.3 Miles
Nearest Restaurant: Giuseppe's at 0.2 Miles
Per your request we can meet you at the Palm Springs Airport & give you a ride to our condo. There is one car attached garage.
Location is near the center of Palm Springs, so it is only few minutes away from the stores, restaurants, theatres, museums, library, spa with mineral waters, hiking trails and other special interests.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on May 22, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 937 other Palm Springs rentalsCheck Availability for Palm Springs
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Palm Sptings TOT | 11% of rent | •TOT tax 11.5% will be charged for a short term stay only (less than 28 days); stays longer than 28 days TOT tax will not apply. City of Palm Springs TOT PERMIT NUMBER: # 4941.
- Damage deposit | $500 | REFUNDABLE
- Cleaning fee | $95 per stay | Non-ref
Additional notes from the owner
This house may receive multiple inquiries for a given time period or date range. Requested dates are not considered reserved until payment has been received; we cannot hold the house for anyone until they have placed a deposit. We only consider a reservation as "booked" when we receive a signed rental agreement with confirmation of an initial payment.
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1490 square feet