- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Greetings and welcome to our home on the Hamakua coast of the Big Island!! Our home is a short 5 miles North of Hilo on the Hamakua Coast but feels a world away. The house is situated on an amazingly beautiful river gorge with a 20ft waterfall and crystal clear pond just a few minutes-walk away. The rooms overlook a large yard with over a dozen fruit trees and flowering plants. The house is a short 10 minute walk to the ocean and short drives to many excellent sites to visit and explore. Lush quiet surroundings, truly paradise.
Private large (about 800 sf) 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath nicely furnished separate mother-in-law apartment on own floor...Read more
Nice 1- BR Apt. Hamakua Coast, 5 min. to Dtwn Hilo
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
27-1993 Enoka Place
Papaikou, HI 96781
Google Map directions now will, but your GPS may not get you there. You may need the old fashioned way… directions and a map:
Directions from Hilo:
1. Take highway 19 (Mamalahoa Hwy) north out of Hilo.
2. Landmarks you will pass include the ‘humming bridge’ and the Alae Japanese cemetery.
3. Watch the mile markers. At mile marker 6, take your first left. (if you see mile 7 or beyond, you’ve gone too far)
4. Then an immediate left again until pass though yellow gate (with Enoka Place sign on it)
5. Then keep following the narrow road (VERY SLOWLY please, 10-15 MPH on our little private road, the neighbors will greatly appreciate it, thanks!) until get to row of mailboxes on right and our cream colored, white metal roofed home(s) on your left.
6. There are numbers posted on the front corner–27-1993
7. Continue on the gravel/dirt road, 100 feet or so past the mailboxes around the little bend to the second of the two connected homes, on your left.
Directions from Hamakua Coast and points North (and Kona side):
1. Take highway 19 (Mamalahoa Hwy) south down the Hamakua coast
2. Landmarks you will pass include Onomea Bay scenic drive and Pinkie’s store (big pink pig :) .
3. Watch the mile markers. After mile marker 7, take your first right. (if you see mile 6 or below, you’ve gone too far)
Follow directions from 4-7 above.
More About This Location
Warm winter getaways
Last updated on September 16, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 4 other Papaikou rentalsCheck Availability for Papaikou
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 800 square feet