Situated on the exclusive West Coast of Barbados, the Waterside development has spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and Penthouses, offering its residents all the benefits of its sought after tranquil and secluded beach frontage, with breathtaking views over Caribbean Sea to enjoy from your terrace.
Located in Paynes Bay on the West Coast, Waterside will offer its guests an idyllic setting in a tropical paradise, with all modern amenities close at hand. Holetown, a mere five minutes North, with its supermarkets, banks, duty-free shopping facilities, boasts some of the islands best restaurants, from the affordable to the exclusive. Wate...r sports are available within a few minutes' walk and several world class golf courses are just a short drive away. The world famous 'The Cliff' restaurant is a short walk away, while Daphne's restaurant is even closer. The Sandy Lane Hotel is a comfortable stroll up the beach.
Situated on the stunning Paynes Bay, each property enjoys direct access onto the beach. These 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments at Waterside are built to exacting standards and are extremely spacious, affording classic character with individual style and a variety of layouts to choose from. The master bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and the second bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms. All apartments have designer fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
- Secure walled gate development has underground car parking with own space.
- Keypad and remote controller access to the gate and doors with intercom link to phones in the apartment and at the concierge.
- Main entrance doors to two staircases and lifts via a large coral rendered and marble tiled lobby.
- Otis lifts to all floors including the car park.
- Common area and car park fire alarm system linked to the Concierge control panel.
- Meranti hardwood doors, windows and shutters.
- CCTV cameras linked back to Concierge/ security.
- 24 hours manned concierge office close to site entrance.
- Modern designer pool over 30m long with spacious sundeck.
- Indigenous mature plants frame the perimeter of the site.
- Glazed doors on to private terraces with travertine tiled floor and skirtings.
- Marble tiled floors & skirting throughout the apartment with marble wall tiling to all bathrooms & shower rooms.
- Vitreous China bathroom sets with chrome fittings and taps.
- Wash hand basin mounted on marble vanity tap with mirrored cabinet over and GFCI socket nearby.
- Coral rendered entrance hall and living room with white silk finish walls and ceilings to the bedrooms.
- Coral cornicing to perimeter of all rooms.
- Comfort cooling to living and bed rooms using individual A/C units and ceiling fans.
- Hardwood fitted wardrobe louvred doors and cabinets to bed rooms.
- Extractor fans to bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms and kitchen.
- Cable TV and telephone are all connected and ready for use.
- Broadband connections to all apartments are available ready for use.
- Open plan designed hardwood floor & wall units with peninsula or island breakfast bar onto living area.
- Black Granite worktops and upstands.
- Stainless steel inset sink with designer mixer/spray tap and a waste-disposal with a stainless steel dishwasher nearby.
- Multi function stainless steel oven with a black glass electric hob and a stainless steel built-in Microwave oven.
- Glass/stainless steel wall or island extractor hood.
- American style stainless steel two-door fridge/freezer with chilled water & ice dispenser.
- Washing machine and vented tumble dryer in the utility areas.
Barbados has lots of beautiful beaches and a great climate. It is also easy to get to with many direct flights from Canada, the United States and Europe. The weather is almost always sunny and warm in Barbados, cooled by the northeast Tradewinds. Barbados sightseeing is a photographer's dream. There are many natural wonders, breathtaking scenic views, gorgeous gardens and miles of white, sandy beaches. There's so much to see and many things to do such as duty-free shopping, guided island tours, or visit one of the many beaches, nature reserves or historic landmarks.
Additional amenities include: concierge, beach chairs, air conditioning throughout, suitable for children, 1 ensuite bathroom, elevator, patio deck or balcony, walk to beach(es), housekeeping 5 days/week, professionally managed, alarm/security system, 1 queen bed, outdoor furniture, dining room/area/table.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.