From $783 / night
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the manager
Knowles House is a superbly restored, elegant, spacious and luxurious Grade II listed Georgian house. It beautifully combines its original character with smart and contemporary furnishings to give the ambiance of a boutique hotel along with the freedom of self catering.
A wonderful house for reunions and family gatherings, it sits in a peaceful conservation area cul de sac overlooking the River Derwent and beside a park with colourful gardens, bowling, tennis courts, children's play area and boating pond.
There is a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and cafés all within close walking distance. The house is also situated close t...Read more
Peak District, Heart of England, England
Additional Location Information
Fine Country Houses
- Chatsworth. Home to the remarkable Duchess Georgiana.
- Kedleston Hall. Masterpiece of neo-classical architecture, designed by Robert Adam
- Hardwick Hall. Built for 'Bess of Hardwick', Elizabethan England's second most powerful and wealthy woman.
- Haddon Hall. A fortified medieval manor house dating from the 12th Century.
- Tissington Hall. The history of Tissington can be traced back as far as 1086, when it is mentioned in the Domesday Book among the possessions of Henry de Ferrers.
Last updated on September 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 85 other Peak District rentalsCheck Availability for Peak District
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask