Edenhall is located 2 miles north east of Penrith and within a short drive of Lake Ullswater. Hyde Park Farmhouse provides spacious family accommodation at a very affordable price and retains traditional features including beams, Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and an open fire.
Located 2 miles north east of Penrith, Edenhall is a tranquil rural setting in the heart of the Eden Valley. Visiting badgers and squirrels will delight visitors along with other wildlife taking advantage of the spacious grounds. Penrith, known locally as the gateway to the lakes, has numerous boutique shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and leisure poo...l and is worth spending a day in. The valley is popular with cyclists due to the quiet country road and Coast to Coast cycle route.
Edenhall, formerly a working farm now provides 3 cottages converted from the barn and the farmhouse, ideal for families looking for a base from which to explore the northern lakes and Eden Valley the properties all have views across the valley and shared use of the childrens play area.
Located in the same grounds as Edenhall barn conversion, the farmhouse provides spacious accommodation with traditional features including beams, Inglenook fireplace and open fire. The property has oil fired central heating and comprises:
* Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with TV and Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
* Second lounge with open fire and TV and DVD player.
* Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, fridge and microwave.
* Larder with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
* First floor: Three double bedrooms.
* Family room with double and single bed.
* Bathroom with shower cubicle, bath, hand basin and WC.
* All oil, bed linen and initial supply of logs and coal provided.
* Electric is by £1 coin meter.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Private parking.
* Large garden with garden furniture and BBQ.Read more
HYDE PARK FARMHOUSE, Edenhall, Nr Penrith, Eden Valley Penrith, Cumbria, England
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 12, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.