- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
UrHomeInPhilly is proud to present another amazing home. This Center City Location Just 6 Blocks from the convention center. Close by to Rittenhouse Square, City Hall, Subways and All things Center City.
Featuring AMAZING furniture from Bo-Concept, West Elm and Crate and Barrel this really is a movie star home, and boasts a 8 ft tall movie star spot light lamp to prove it.
We can even provide parking for you in our own reserved parking spot for a small charge if needed.
DID YOU KNOW? The home you will be staying in is the 1 bedroom home right next door to our other home that was the WINNER of a TV series? The Show is called...Read more
Center City Views, Movie Star Set
Additional Location Information
Lofts @ 600 is just seven (7) blocks north of City Hall on Broad Street and six (6) blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Lofts @ 600 is centrally located to Philadelphia shoppes, restaurants, hospitals and the thriving community of Fairmount. Minutes from Reading Terminal Market, Lofts 600 combines commuter convenience of center city living with spectacular urban spaciousness of true loft living.
Your place has an amazing WALK SCORE of 92 and fully deserves its standing as "Walkers Paradise"
* Your place has also been called "Rider’s Paradise" and has a Transit Score of 92. There are 47 nearby routes: 26 bus, 21 rail. The Broad Street Line is just 2 blocks away. Where you can gain access to everything in the City of Philadelphia. Rittenhouse Square, Liberty Bell, 30th Street Station, Market Street, Broad Street, Theater Districts, South Street, Eagles Football Stadium, Franklin Institute.
More About This Location
Last updated on August 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 54 other Philadelphia rentalsCheck Availability for Philadelphia
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage insurance | $40
- Cleaning fee | $95 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Reserved Parking Space | $15 per day | Reserved Parking Space, come and go as often as you like without extra charge
Additional notes from the owner
Please note we are required to charge Hotel, State and Federal Taxes equal to 8% for all stays less than 30 days, stays more than 30 days pay zero tax. Parking can be expensive and difficult in the City, therefore we can offer your own reserved parking spot where you can come and go as often as you like for $15 per day.
- A/C or climate control
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Central heating
- Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Shared indoor pool
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 900 square feet