- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
The Woodland Valley Lodge is nestled in the heart of spectacular Woodland Valley – a short two hour drive from New York City and a just down a two lane road to one of America’s coolest towns, Phoenicia. Mark it as your own and visit us soon.
Our Lodge website includes a live calendar, credit card booking / payment, copy and paste this link into your browser http://www.woodlandvalleylodge.com/TheWoodlandValleyLodge.html
The Lodge is among the finest accommodations of the Catskills. A 1920’s craftsman fishing lodge with all the warmth and charms of a stone fireplace, wood beamed ceilings and douglas fir floors, but fully...Read more
The Woodland Valley Lodge - Sleeps 10 in Luxury
Phoenicia, New York
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Woodland Valley is the best of the Catskills. Remote, but a few short miles hike or drive (on a two lane road along a rushing stream) to Phoenicia. Phoenicia has been called one of the coolest towns in America. It has excellent restaurants, kitschy small town shops, and wonderful people all around.
Activities are plentiful and local...
1) Fly Fish - out your door and steps down to the Woodland Valley truot brook! Drive or hike down to the Esopus as well!
2) Hike - many trailheads begin from the Woodland Valley campground that is less than 2 miles up two land woodland valley road, or from Phoenicia just a few miles down the same road. Hike to Slide Mountain or up to the many different fire towers nearby!
3) Snow Ski - you are skiing in 20 minutes at Belleayer or 30 max at Hunter!
4) Swimming - steps below the house in the Woodland Valley trout brook or in nearby pools or secret swim holes!
5) Spa or Tennis - Take a spa day less than 10 minutes away at the Emerson, or play tennis on courts in nearby Boiceville.
6) Restaurants - Fantastic gems in and around Phoenicia!
7) Shopping - fun shops in Phoenicia or drive to Woodstock for more commercial feel. Drive to Woodbury Common in just over an hour for the best outlet shop in the USA!
8) Day trip to NYC for site seeing or a show and dinner!
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Waterfront
Car is not necessary
Last updated on June 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 7 other Phoenicia rentalsCheck Availability for Phoenicia
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 2% of rent
- Booking Fee | $50 per stay | Covers credit card fees
- Cleaning fee | $150 per stay
- Damage deposit | $500
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no