Set in the beautiful hills of Tuscany on the Strada del Vino (wine road), you are sure to discover superb local food, classic fine wines and many wonderful sights at this rental in Tuscany. Visit the quaint hill towns and nearby cities of art such as Siena, Arezzo and Florence for great shopping, restaurants and colorful outdoor markets. Complete with an infinity swimming pool, sauna room, outdoor pizza oven and barbecue, this Tuscany villa for rent is a wonderful retreat at the end of the day. This Tuscany rental villa also has a very unusual feature--every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom!
This recently restored villa has panoramic vie...ws overlooking the hills and is surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and oak trees. Treat yourself to a fresh baked pizza in the outdoor pizza oven or barbecue ‘al fresco’ style. There are a few steps leading down to the private infinity swimming pool (16m x 5m) with lawn chairs for soaking up the sun. Next to the pool area is a sauna room and a bathroom with a sink, WC and shower. The owner’s house is 1.5 km from the villa. The villa is reached by an unpaved private road that connects to the main road.
Main house (200 m2):
Ground floor: Furnished in a traditional Tuscan style, this villa has a large charming living room with two comfortable couches placed in front of a fireplace and satellite TV. The dining room table seats up to 8 guests and has a large window with beautiful views out to the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with a fireplace, gas range, oven, washing machine, microwave, toaster, espesso machine, and American coffee machine. On this floor there is a bathroom with a sink and WC. Every room has direct access to the garden.
First floor: Going up a stone staircase to the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, WC and bathtub with a hand-held shower head. The second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, WC and shower. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a marble double sink, WC, separate shower and bathtub. This bedroom also has a safe and a large walk-in closet. All the bedrooms are very nicely furnished with antique wooden furniture, cotto floors and beamed ceiling. One of the double bedrooms on the first floor can be separated to form two single beds upon prior request.
Annex (180 m2):
Ground floor: Located next to the main house, this house consists of a bright and spacious living room with a fireplace, large windows, comfortable red sofa, several chairs, satellite TV and a stereo. The kitchen has an electric range and a refrigerator. There is also a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite pink marble bathroom with a sink, WC and a shower.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Cell Phone with Prepaid Card: Available upon request
* Chef Available: Upon request
* A Welcome Dinner is provided for your convenience. This simple meal will be left for you with heating instructions and includes: a pasta dish, vegetable dish, salad, fruit, bread, and wine.
* The villa comes with a stocked pantry which includes basic groceries according to the number of people in your party. Supplies will include milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, and cereal.
* Air conditioning is available in the first floor bedrooms and in the annex bedroom.
* Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays with a linen and bath towel change on Wednesdays
* Short stays (minimum 4 days) are accepted from March 29 - April 19, Aprl 26-May 31, and September 13 - November 15, 2014 on bookings with arrival and departure dates between two Saturdays (Sunday - Thursday is fine, Wednesday - Monday would not be accepted).
Additional amenities include: ipod dock, iron and board, pool towels, housekeeping available - extra cost, welcome basket, fireplace - indoor, cook service available - extra cost, independent villa, free parking on premises, outside dining, american coffee maker.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.