3 en-suite bedroom farmhouse in beautiful hamlet

From $73 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 7
  • Farmhouse / Barn

Sleeps 7. 3 bedroom, spacious farmhouse set in 3/4 acre private garden, with a court yard entrance. Situated in a beautiful and relaxing hamlet with quick access to the market towns of Melle and Chef Boutonne. Accommodation includes 3 en-suite bedrooms, lounge, dining room and games room.

A charming period farmhouse built in 1818. La Pagerie consists of large spacious living accommodation, accessed through a wooden gate into the courtyard. The farmhouse has been recently renovated, but has retained many of the original features including fireplaces, wooden beams, bread oven, millstones and polished wooden floors. The property is located...Read more

Location

3 en-suite bedroom farmhouse in beautiful hamlet
Poitou-Charentes, France
(Property location is approximate) ?

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

The holiday house is located in the department of Dèux-Sevres, in the heart of the sunflower region of Poitou-Charentes on the west of France.

With rolling green hills, hedgerows, small woodlands and grazing sheep and cattle, the landscape makes one feel at home immediately, and reflects the slow pace of life that dominates the area.

The region is served by the international airports at Poitiers, La Rochelle, Nantes, Limoges, Tours and Bordeaux with numerous flights from the UK and also from the English Channel ports of Caen, Le Harve, Cherbourg, St Malo, Calais and Boulogne with regular day and night crossings from Portsmouth, Poole, Weymouth and Dover. A third and very convenient option if you have easy access to the South East of England is via the Euro Tunnel.

Availability

Last updated on July 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 365 other Poitou-Charentes rentals
Check Availability for Poitou-Charentes

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Aug 30 - Oct 3, 2014
Mid
$97$6781 Week
Oct 4 - Jun 26, 2015
Low
$73$5091 Week
Jun 27 - Jul 17, 2015
Mid
$97$6781 Week
Jul 18 - Aug 28, 2015
High
$145$1,0171 Week
Aug 29 - Oct 2, 2015
Mid
$97$6781 Week
See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Damage deposit | $170

Additional notes from the owner

A 25% non refundable deposit secures your booking, and payment of the remaining 75% balance is due 8 weeks prior to the letting date

A refundable deposit of £100 or €150 is payable with the final deposit to cover any breakages or damage

Lettings are normally from Saturday (4.00pm) to Saturday (10am). If a late arrival is expected, please advise

These prices are all inclusive during the high and mid season (June to September). Outside of these dates a separate charge will be made for the electricity and oil, based on metered usage

Amenities

General
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Central heating
  • Fireplace
Property Features
  • Parking
Kitchen
  • Grill
  • Refrigerator
  • Dishwasher
  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Freezer
  • Stove or Oven
Entertainment
  • Stereo or CD player
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • Books
  • DVD Player
  • Television
Outdoor
  • Patio
  • Garage
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Garden
  • Outdoor Dining Area
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - ask
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - ask
  • Wheelchair accessible - no
Living space
  • 368 square meters

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

5 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
3

Very Good
2

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews