- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Previous guests have written - Beautiful place to share with friends - keen to come back - this is the place to stay - fantastic experience from start to finish, from booking to the special touches - will recommend to all - we are definitely coming back.
Once in our privately owned Villa you will find it a great place to unwind from City stresses. Then, when you are ready, you can go out and visit the numerous activities awaiting you. The wineries, the restaurants, the boutique beer and vodka outlets, the galleries, gardens - the list continues below. The Villa is a wonderful home to go back to after a great day in the Valley - sit...Read more
Hunter Views Pokolbin - Hunter Valley Wine Country
Pokolbin, New South Wales, Australia
Additional Location Information
Just a two hour drive North from Sydney will find you in one of Australia's oldest and one of the most famous wine regions with around 4,500 acres under vine. The Villa is located close to two well known golf courses, Cypress Lakes and (the Greg Norman designed), Vintage. The fabulous Hunter Valley wineries and restaurants surround the Villa together with boutique beers and vodka..
When settled into the Villa (one guest wrote that all you had to do was unpack your clothes and the Villa felt like home) you can then decide to:-
• sample the local wines, cheeses and olives
• sample beers at the boutique breweries and vodka distillery
• have a coffee at one of the many cafes
• play a round of golf at the various courses
• wander through the Hunter Valley Gardens
• hire a bike and go for ride
• take the children for a visit to the Zoo
• wander around one of the many weekend markets
• visit the Chocolate and Fudge Factory and indulge
• jump from a plane taking off from Cessnock airport or have a joy flight
• see the area from a Hot Air Balloon
• rejuvenate with a spa and massage at one of the numerous Day Spas
• visit galleries and do some shopping
• prepare yourself for the outdoor concert that night;
• just sit on the deck, read a book and give some thought as to which great restaurant you will visit for dinner.
All of the above is within a 20 minute drive. Numerous lovely old towns surround us, each with their own attractions.
It’s all in our beautiful Hunter Valley.
The views from the Villa extend through the tree tops to the Mountain Ranges which seem to change colour every few minutes. A large North facing deck opens off the living area where you can sit at the table admiring the view and tasting the local wines and cheeses (purchased that day from the locals) while your steaks sizzle on the Webber.
More About This Location
Horse riding nearby, Golf course on-site or within 15 minute walk, Golf course within 30 minute drive
Car is essential
Last updated on September 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 20 other Pokolbin rentalsCheck Availability for Pokolbin
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Add a night either side of a weekend for just $120.00.
Cleaning on departure is included. Mid stay cleaning extra.
If cancelled with 60 days or more notice:
• a refund of deposit less $100 processing fee will be paid.
If cancelled between 59 and 14 days:
• the booking deposit paid will be forfeited.
If cancelled after the balance has been paid:
• the full deposit will be forfeited and the forfeiture of the balance paid may be refunded under special circumstances.
- A/C or climate control
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- High chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Corporate bookings allowed
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1636 square feet