Meadowbank bungalow provides spacious and luxurious accommodation on one level. The park is ideally located within walking distance of the centre of Pooley Bridge and is a perfect base from which to explore Ullswater, Pooley Bridge, the Eden Valley and Northern Lake District.
Hillside Park is a beautiful caravan/lodge site situated within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and Pooley Bridge with its shops, bars and cafes. Lake Ullswater has numerous watersport centres dotted around the lake and Rookin House is an outdoor adventure centre where you can try horse riding, quad biking, JCB operations and much more making this the perfect base f...rom which to enjoy an action packed holiday. If all of this sounds too energetic, the magnificent scenery provides the perfect backdrop from which to enjoy a leisurely picnic on the banks of the lake, jump aboard the Ullswater Steamers and sail around the lake or enjoy a cream tea in one of the tea rooms close by. A trip over Kirkstone Pass brings you to Windermere or Ambleside and offers magnificent scenery from its summit.
Hillside Park is ideally situated to explore the quaint villages dotted around the lake by car or foot. The park is within a short walk of Lake Ullswater and has walking from the door over some of the best fells in the National Park. Family orientated the onsite shop caters for all your holiday essentials and the children’s play area provides hours of fun for the kids whilst making friends with other guests. In all the park is perfectly based to enjoy a break away at any time of year.
Meadowbank Bungalow is semi detached and located at the front of the park. The accommodation is furnished and equipped to a high standard and being all on the ground floor is ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs.
The bungalow has gas central heating and comprises:
* Dining/lounge with electric fire, TV, blue ray DVD player, CD player with selection of discs and iPod docking station.
* Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
* Utility room with washer/dryer.
* Master double bedroom with bathrobes and slippers.
* Twin bedroom.
* Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* Outside seating area with great views over the fells towards Ullswater.
* All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Private parking for 1 car.
* Terrace with garden furniture.
* HOT TUB at a supplement of £100 per week.
* A selection of toiletries are supplied on arrival from local company Out Of Eden.Read more
MEADOWBANK BUNGALOW, Hillside Park, (Hot Tub) Pooley Bridge, Ullswater Pooley Bridge, Cumbria, England
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 08, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.