The Villa Port Douglas
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- sleeps 6
Description from the owner
The selection of suitable holiday accommodation is sometimes a difficult thing to do from afar. We’d like to help make your choice a little easier by offering the following “Seven Great Reasons” to stay at The Villa Port Douglas. They are:-
Great for Couples, Families and Friends
Great Peace of Mind
If these “Seven Great Reasons” are not enough to help you to decide to stay at The Villa Port Douglas, or if you need more information before making such an important decision, please...Read more
The Villa Port Douglas
Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
Port Douglas is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, the Atherton Tablelands and many historic outback towns and attractions. It has a year round climate that allows you to explore this great region or simply soak up the sun, the fun and the great local atmosphere.
The Villa Port Douglas is ideally located in a quiet residential area on the peninsula just a 5 minute walk to Four Mile Beach and a short bike, car, taxi or bus ride to downtown Port Douglas (4 kms away). We are one of just 13 private residences in an exclusive gated community.
Our secluded location means there are no noisy late night tourist venues to deal with (unless you’re part of them of course) and no parking or traffic noise problems, but with easy access to the beach, golf courses, restaurants, retail shops and galleries, supermarkets, tours, commercial and medical facilities and more.
Location Type Beach, Tropical, Village
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 27, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD) (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from owner
The above rates apply for 1-6 guests.
Minimum rental period is 5 days.
Our fully transparent low pricing policy, including publishing our seasonal and extended stay rates, allows you to plan your holidays in complete confidence that you will get the best prices available, even if you book well in advance. The Villa Port Douglas is “on sale” 12 months a year.
We provide a minimum 20% (and up to 52%) discount during most Australian School Holidays, including Xmas and Easter, delivering great value for families.
But be quick, as these popular dates go fast.
And to make a great deal even better, check out our Hot Deal (not available in Low Season).
And to top it off, check out our Best Deal Guarantee and our Money Back Guarantee. If you find a cheaper price for a comparable property, let us know and we’ll beat it by at least 10%. And if you are not happy when you arrive (because The Villa Port Douglas is not everything we claim it is) we will refund your money.
Seasonal dates / rates correspond to Australian School Holidays and / or Port Douglas tourist seasons.
Further discounts may be available for bookings over 7 nights or for last minute bookings (within 14 days of Arrival Date) subject to availability (excluding Low Season).
Additional restrictions / conditions may apply to Easter & Christmas bookings.
For a firm quotation or to make a booking, please contact us advising your required arrival and departure dates.
Quotations are valid for 7 days however we can not hold dates on an inquiry. We always accept the first firm booking in all circumstances. Until the deposit is paid and the Rental Agreement returned, a booking is not confirmed and availability can not be guaranteed.
A deposit of 25% of the applicable rent is payable to confirm a booking. The remaining 75% is payable 30 days in advance of arrival date.
Optional Additional Costs
The following optional items will be charged to your account (if incurred) on departure.
Pre-arrival shopping service
Long distance and international phone calls (local calls are free)
Optional Austar movies, entertainment and pay-per-view orders (basic satellite TV, including Fox Sports, is free)
Additional internet data traffic (the first 1 gigabyte per week is free)
Any other incidental costs not specifically included in the rental
- Telephone [?]
- Wireless Internet
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool [?]
- Mountain Views
- Electric Grill
- Charcoal Grill [?]
- Dish Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Stove
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Beach Towels
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- 3500 square feet
Free Entry to Local Attraction a 100 value
Free Entry to Local Attraction
Every guest gets free entry to one of three popular local attractions. You can choose from Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary, Hartley's Crocodile Adventures or Daintree Discovery Centre. This offer is not available in Low Season (Jan to April).