|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Living space||110 square meters|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Historic, Luxury, Romantic, City, Downtown|
Description from the manager
Exclusive duplex loft with beautiful wooden timbers on 4th floor (with lift) in an 18th century Art Nouveau building on the most luxurious street in Old Town, close to the Vltava river, Charles University and Old pragueÂ´s Synagogue.
Free wi-fi internet and air-conditioning.
This two level attic apartment (110 sqm) with wooden spiral staircase in an 18th century building. Two separate bedrooms, dressing room and home office, two bathrooms (one per floor), three toilets.
Satellite TV, free Wi-Fi internet and air-conditioning, double-pane windows with great views of historic Prague. Wooden floors and original wooden timbering...Read more
Riverside Duplex 3 - 2BR, 2 bathrooms, Old Town
Prague, Bohemia, Czech Republic
Additional Location Information
Apartment is located in the heart of the historic center of Prague on â€žParizska streetâ€ś. The area is full of small shops, exhibition halls and galleries, cafes and restaurants. Short walk to one of Pragueâ€™s main boulevards. Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Jewish cemetery with Pinkas synagogue are also in walking distance.
Tram station is less than 2 minutes walk.
Location Type City, Downtown
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$91 - $286||$91 - $286||$574 - $1,804||$0||2 nights|
|Feb. 1 2012 - Mar. 17 2012
|Mar. 18 2012 - Apr. 4 2012
|Apr. 5 2012 - Apr. 8 2012
|Apr. 9 2012 - Apr. 30 2012
|May. 1 2012 - May. 31 2012
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Jun. 1 2012 - Jun. 30 2012
|Jul. 1 2012 - Aug. 16 2012
|Aug. 17 2012 - Sep. 30 2012
late summer 2012
|Oct. 1 2012 - Oct. 31 2012
|Nov. 1 2012 - Dec. 15 2012
|Dec. 16 2012 - Dec. 26 2012
|Dec. 27 2012 - Jan. 3 2013
|Jan. 4 2013 - Jan. 10 2013||$118||$118||$745||-||2 nights|
|Jan. 11 2013 - Jan. 31 2013||$91||$91||$574||-||2 nights|
|View all 14 Rate Periods|
Additional notes from owner
Prices are calculated for 4 people. Apartment can accommodate 2 more guests. Each guest charge is from 13 - 18 Eur per night
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 28, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
The Greenwood Family
Los Angeles, California
Prague's Perfect Location!
We were very pleased with our stay at Riverside Duplex 3! The location was perfect--just a 5-minute walk from the Old Town Square! The apartment had everything we needed, including a (very welcome) washing machine and drying rack! Our only suggestion would be to include liquid soap in bathrooms and kitchen and also a roll of paper towels.
Perfect balance Quality-price
Really well situated, nice and comfortable, and the service was good.
Excellent Location and Comfortable Living
The location was the best thing about this apartment - it is literally a few blocks from the Old Town Square and right by the bridge. The apartment itself was pretty comfortable - although if you have older adults or young children, the spiral staircase may be a hazard. The TV channels were not English friendly, but if you are doing a lot of travelling, you probably don't care about the TV - but we were there during the Olympics and ended up going to Tgif to watch it. Also there was a weird smell (may be due to old plumbing?) in the first floor bedroom that was solved by just leaving the aC on. Both bedrooms had aC which wasn't that useful while we were there since it was rather cool out, but it was an important factor for me when I was booking our reservations. Marta, who met us to give us the keys, was very helpful and friendly.
Do Not Rent! Stay Far away From This Property
Hard to decide where to start on this so will pick the positives. The rental unit is in a fantastic location. It is in the jewish quarter which makes it very accessible to all parts of old prague and is also much quieter and less crowded than the very center. There are also several excellent dining venues nearby that are less touristy. The apartment is also in a beautiful building and it feels very secure, and the free wi-fi worked perfectly. The host who checked us in was as helpful as he could be but he appeared very rushed in doing so. Lastly, they arranged for transport from and to train station and airport which was prompt, friendly and reasonably priced.
Now for the bad parts, and there are many.
1. The apartment is not well cared for and I believe can be hazardous to one's health because of the potential for mold. When we checked in our host apologized for the smell in the main floor in-suite bathroom but he never explained why it smelled. We soon found out. On the 4th day of our 8 day stay the bathroom ceiling started to leak, and it never stopped. The leak started to come through the light fixture which made it unsafe for many reasons. Also upon close inspection it was clear that the ceiling had sprung leaks many times previously. The leak was coming from the pipes and there was nothing we could do about it. I contacted the agency twice about this and i never hear back from them. They simply ignored me. Please see attached picture of the ceiling for evidence. This created a smell, a dangerous walking situation and I am certain the potential for mold.
2. They would only give me one key although we had two couples with very different hours. It took two days and threats on my part before they relented and gave me a second key. Why do people think that two couple would rent an apartment and only want one set of keys? It was their insistence and arrogance about the second set not being forthcoming that annoyed me the most.
3. Upstairs there are no windows that let any light in or any air to flow. they have ceiling windows but i was told that the shades could not be opened. How helpful is that?
4. The 4 tiny windows on the main floor are either broken (see picture) are also are in poor working order.
5. The host did not know how to use the washing machine. we had to try and figure it out ourselves. Also there was no clothes drying rack until after a day and several complaints one was provided to us.
6. The microwave does not work unless you stand there and hold the door closed.
7. I'd say half of the bulbs did not work when we checked in. Most were fixed immediately by the host but several remained out for our entire trip as no one came back to correct the situation. This led to some dark areas and with little light coming in through the windows it was a problem.
8. Good luck with the TV. Again, the host was not sure how to use it and it only worked after much trial and error.
I'll stop there since I am sure you get the picture. This is not a well kept up apartment. They are running it into the ground. They are not responsive to emergencies. Stay away!!!
Riverside is a beautiful complex. We were two couples and each have our own bedroom and bathroom.
It was neat and clean.
Because of its scenic location on the Pariska we were very fast in the center of Prague.
We had a few wonderful days in beautiful Prague!
Excellent appartment at the heart of Prague
Very nice and cosy appartment in the heart of Prague - 2 min to Staromeste Namesti; clean and complete even if wifi seemed temperamental.
A breton family
VANNES - FRANCE
4 days in Prague
Nous avons aimĂ© l'accueil du personnel, sa disponibilitĂ©.
Nous avons aimĂ© l'emplacement de l'appartement, en plein coeur de Prague et Ă partir duquel nous pouvions faire toutes les visites Ă pied.
L'appartement est malheureusement un peu sonore, assez impersonnel au niveau de la dĂ©coration, mais bien Ă©quipĂ© et propre.
you have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the gameyou have lost the game
Les Borges Blanques (Spain)
Prag is one of the most beautifull cities I ever seen, and the apartment Riverside Duplex 3, was the perfect complement in our visit of such amount of beauty.
Best weekend in europe ever. We went out partying and the night life was excellent.
This apartment was unbelievable..couldn't have asked for more!
My friends and I rented this apartment for 2 nights in Prague. The service at first was not good (they must have been very busy because they were very slow at responding to e-mails). However, once we got that all figured out and had it booked, everything was perfect! We hired their car service to pick us up from the airport and they were right on time. Once we got to the apartment we had to wait about 30 minutes for someone to come open it up, which wasn't a big deal. Then we got into the apartment and it was amazing. Everything was very clean and looked exactly like the pictures. The beds were comfortable and there were no complaints. We had 5 people, but could've comfortably fit 6. The location was also unreal. We were right down the street (4 minute walk) to Old Town Square and also close to the Charles bridge. It was pretty much right where you would want to be.
Two gals from Montana
Beautiful apartment on a grand street
My friend and I stayed at this lovely apartment on a grand street of designer stores which was a few minutes walk to the plaza and the clock tower. We highly recommend this unit. The owner met us at the apartment house and was very helpful with Prague tourist information even though we arrived on a very late flight. Enjoy your Prague visit, we sure did. Two gals from Montana
Great location and value
This is the perfect place for a family visit to Prague. Great location to walk to all the main sights and only 2-3 blocks to the subway and to a the small supermarket. It sleeps 6 comfortably, and we were able to accommodate two more young kids for a couple of nights for a total of 8 people. The kitchen allowed us to save on breakfast and to prepare lunches for field trips. The washer was useful given our two-week stay and limited clothes, although lack of a dryer was a limiting factor. Also, a blow dryer for hair would have been good for my wife and daughters. Checking in was the least pleasant part of the experience, as we had to hang out at the (convenient) Inter-Continental hotel across the street (with our luggage) until they could come give us the keys.