Cast your vote for the Presidential Suite!
From $165 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
You're looking for some down time. Some fun time.
You want to reach that "what time is it' time.
And you want everything about this break to feel extra special...a touch above.
That sounds like our prestigious Presidential Suite. It is very impressive and coupled with our Luxury All-Inclusive, the Presidential Suite makes a vacation truly memorable.
Located in Puerto Plata -- one of the top vacation spots in the world according to the New York Times and other -- this prestigious condo comes with us. We have planned vacations to our luxury villas, suites and condos for hundreds of happy vacationers who think of us as th...Read more
Cast your vote for the Presidential Suite!
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Additional Location Information
Your spacious Puerto Plata Presidential Suite comes complete with:
> Luxurious master bedroom with king bed, full bath and jetted tub, guest bedroom with two queen beds, full bath and jetted tub, plus common are with queen Murphy bed, full bath and jetted tub. 1BR and studio with 2 queen beds options also available.
> Beautiful cherry wood furnishings and fully equipped kitchen stainless steel kitchen appliances.
> Refrigerator stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, juices and beer; wine and rum delivered to your suite.
> Large centralized pool with waterfall and sun beds
> Three tennis courts
> Full-press lighted basketball court
> Spa-quality furnishings including king-size sun beds.
Don't forget it also includes us...your remote private tour guide...making certain you are totally prepared to make your vacation truly memorable.
Plus everyone in your group will receive:
> Gold Bracelets.
> Free Wi-Fi.
> Free Ocean World Tickets (worth US$69 per person per day.)
> Free Greens Fees at Los Mangos Golf.
We like to help you make marvelous memories, so give me (Lynn Davison) a call or send an email. I promise a friendly voice on the other end of the phone and a prompt response to your email. I promise not to over-promise so you will know in advance what to expect. I promise to look after you and your interests and give you the best value.
Last updated on September 21, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 148 other Puerto Plata rentalsCheck Availability for Puerto Plata
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
Q: What is included in the all-inclusive fee and when do we pay it?
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI) Airports to and from the resort. (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $55 each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen.
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes