- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest
luxury accommodations to be added to the LifestyleThe Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest
luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle
* The resort is all inclusive mandatory ( please read the all information at the bottom)
Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish
with 36 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites,
filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel
All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich
wood, and stainless steel accouterments and
1Bedroom luxury Presidential Suite *
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Additional Location Information
On the northern shore of the Dominican Republican stands the enchanting city of Puerto Plata. This well-kept secret is steeped in European and New World history dating back to 1502 when Nicolas de Ovando established a shipping base under the direction of Christopher Columbus.
Stroll past the magnificent Victorian gazebo in the Parque Independencia, and you can sense a time when Puerto Plata was a leading New World trading port and the Fortaleza de San Felipe protected the city from pirate attacks.
The history of this beautiful place is truly multi-cultural. Over 1,000 years ago Arawak Indians walked the amber beaches and hunted in the nearby mountains. Runaway slaves from the Americas often found safe harbor here. And in the 1800s, an influx of farmers from nearby Cuba launched the agricultural era of sugar cane and tobacco which still exists today.
An historic, galleried mansion houses the city’s Museo de Ambar Dominicano, dedicated to the Dominican Republic’s national stone – translucent amber. An ancient lighthouse, recently restored, harkens back to the days of massive Spanish galleons and tall ships arriving from the New World. Stroll along picturesque lanes and you’ll find charming galleries, gift shops and cafes tucked within Victorian mansions.
Overlooked for decades, this lovely coastal city is fast becoming a destination of choice of vacationers throughout the world.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Nearest airport: Puerto Plata pop, 20 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on August 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 148 other Puerto Plata rentalsCheck Availability for Puerto Plata
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- All inclusive | $75 per day
Additional notes from the owner
Q: What is included in the all-inclusive fee and when do we pay it?
A: You will pay the all-inclusive fee to LHVR upon check-in. It covers:
• Transportation from the Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI) Airports to and from the resort. (Sometimes flights to Santiago are significantly less than those to Puerto Plata.)
• VIP Guest package giving you access to all VIP sections of the resort and invitations to VIP Parties
• Tickets to Ocean World (worth $55 each) for every member of your party
• Greens Fees (worth $50 each) at Los Mangos 9-hole Golf Course
• Drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, champagne and rum delivered to your villa
• All food and drinks (private breakfast when you stay at a villa, snack and lunch at three beaches and VIP World plus at several restaurants, dinner available in fifteen restaurants of your choice; advance dinner reservations are required and should be secured when you check-in)
• International alcohol and non-alcohol drinks, including beer, champagne, spirits, cocktails, international wines with meals, juices and soft drinks available from 33 bars
• V.I.P Pool Party on Thursday night including Bravissimo, a Las Vegas-style dance show
• Your Welcome Party on the peninsula on Sunday (or Monday depending on weather) including entertainment and a lavish buffet plus open bar
• 30% discount on all treatments at the Metamorphosis SPA and Yin Yang Spa
• Free Internet access in Villas reception and free Internet access with your laptop available at VIP World, VIP Sports Bar, plus VIP, Harmony and Serenity Beaches.
With a villa reservation, you will also receive:
• Your villa cleaned every day by your housekeeper
• Your VIP Service Representative visiting your villa every morning to accommodate any requests you might have and to answer your questions
• A golf cart for convenient transportation around the resort, guaranteed with a villa reservation only.
Every member of your party will receive gold bracelets, a benefit exclusively available through Shareholders of LHVC. Gold bracelets admit you to six beaches (V.I.P NV, Cofresi, Lifestyle, VIP, Harmony and Serenity) and all restaurants and bars that are reserved for VIP Guests. Our favorite is Serenity Beach because of its constant breezes, its bean bag loungers that conform to your most comfortable reading (or sleeping) position and its shade from coconut, palm and mangrove trees.
You will have access to VIP World, VIP Beach, 12 swimming pools, 29 restaurants, 28 bars, a gift shop, a grocery store, a medical service, a spa, a gym, tennis courts, bicycles, internet cafe, salon, Sushi Bar, exchange office, laundry service and others. I've attached a LHVR map so you can get an idea of the size and scope of the resort. You may need to print it as there are too many details to see easily on screen.
- A/C or climate control
- Fitness Room
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Ocean or water views
- Private Beach
- Tennis court (shared)
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes