WELCOME to The Most Prestigious Beachfront Property in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy the amenities of a 5-Star hotel at the comfort of your home
Be one of the few to discover this 3000 sq. ft. luxury condo, in the Beachfront 15th floor, which has been professionally decorated by one of the most talented design teams in Puerto Vallarta that can offer you beauty, class and comfort.
As you walk into the apartment through the private elevator the captivating views of the Pacific Ocean, mountain ranges and vibrant downtown Puerto Vallarta takes your breath away.
You can spend hours on the balcony enjoying the sunrise and the sunset... while listening to the waves crashing into the sand.
The magnificent view in the spacious, elegantly decorated, master bedroom can be enjoyed while taking a bath in you air bubble spa-jet tub sipping your wine.
Both bedrooms two and three are beautifully decorated, can comfortably sleep two in each and are both equipped with their own separate bathrooms and showers.
Enjoy preparing your meals in the fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances.
All bedrooms offer Televisions
Specifics About Icon Vallarta:
• 3.5 acres of stunning oceanfront property with exclusive beach access
• Majestic and entirely open 2-story lobbies in each of the three towers characterized by a surreal ambiance
• Lavish gardens featuring an exquisite collection of Mexican art sculptures
• A spectacular 500 feet infinity-edge pool divided into an Olympic-length lap and recreation pool overlooking the
Pacific Ocean, a wading pool (where tables and chairs may sit in the water), and a shallow pool integrated into the
main lobby of Tower 1
• On-site private gourmet restaurant with lavish dining area
• A 20 seat exclusive state-of-the-art theater adjacent to a multi-use, multi-functional room
• Private golf course privileges
• State-of-the-art gym with cardio equipment and full array of free weights and weight equipment
• Aerobic studio featuring energizing yoga, Pilates and aerobic classes
• Full Spa with Temascal, an old Mayan ritual spa, steam room and redwood saunas
• Poolside private cabanas with dining options
• 1,000 feet of pristine beaches on Bahía de Banderas
• A full-service beach bar and grill, oceanfront gourmet restaurant and juice bar
• Aqua Club with exclusive access to waterfront luxuries such as jet-skis, kayaks and other water crafts
• Refreshing cool-mist sprinklers at the pool and beach
• An outdoor fire pit overlooking downtown Puerto Vallarta
• Whirlpool tubs and cold-plunge pools
• 24-hour valet parking
• 24-hour security service
• World-class concierge services with multilingual staff
• Full service business center with wireless high-speed internet access, audio visual equipment, and private
catering for meetings, luncheons and dinner parties
• Personal IT support assistance
• Pre-arrival provisioning—grocery shopping and delivery
Left on 02/24/2013 for a stay in February 2013 | Anonymous
I made my arrangements through Nelida, who was incredibly helpful and very responsive in facilitating the paperwork to provide me with everything I needed to gain access to the property.
When I arrived at the Icon, Rafael was waiting for me, and took me right up to the condo. The unit is just as beautiful in person as pictured online. You walk into the entry foyer immediately off the elevator and the view of the ocean is breathtaking. Two large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms would make this a comfortable stay for 4 people. There is a large balcony off both bedrooms which faces the marina, where I could watch the sunrise over the mountains. The balcony off the living / dining room is amazing. Sliding doors open up fully, making it feel completely open air.
The condo was very clean and fully equipped with everything I needed. It doesn't have some of the typical items you would find in a hotel (lotion, hand soaps), but there is a market within a 5 minute walk where I picked any needed items and groceries. Bring your own hair dryer, if you need one, as I didn't find one in the unit. The unit has wi-fi which didn't work the first day, but the concierge resolved the issue, and it worked fine the rest of my stay.
The Icon is a beautiful property with a huge pool, private beach and comfortable seating. It was never overly crowded, and security is very friendly and helpful. There is a beach bar with reasonably priced drinks & food. Note the food/drink service has pretty limited hours, and it would not be a place to stay if having nightlife or fine dining on site is important to you. It was great for me, however, as it was quiet and peaceful in the evening. The downtown is a very short (and cheap) cab ride with many options for dining and nightlife.
I have been to Puerto Vallarta a number of times, and this was the best property and condo of all of my stays. I will absolutely return, and look forward to staying here again, hopefully for an extended time.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.