- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Conceived as a refuge for sea lovers, the villetta "Le Tamerici" leans to the sea like a ship ready to set sail, leaving behind the hustle and bustle of everyday life and civilization.
That's the perfect getaway to relax and boost your energy just enjoying the life at Sea!
The villa is a freestanding detached house, perfectly equipped, offering a large entrance open-space living&dining; room with fireplace, a nice kitchen well organised and to bedrooms which ones is the double master bedroom with sea view, and the second one is double / triple. If necessary, a comfortable sofa bed is also set in living room. Fans in each bedroom...Read more
A spacious sunny & quiet getaway on the beach, 2BR
Punta Braccetto, Sicily, Italy
Additional Location Information
Punta Braccetto is a summer village offering two bar-tabacchi, a bazaar, a baker's for daily bread and croissant, two restaurant-pizzerias, and a pub; indeed the golden sandy beaches are the gorgeous place where spend summer days:
-The beach in front the villa is quite and perfect to relax maybe because it's still a little wild despite the nearby houses, That's a thick sandy beach, with seashells and not really pebbly. Walking along completely (only 450yd) you reach the ruins of an ancient Saracen watchtower, called "Rocca dei Tramonti", very romantic on sunset.
The sea is lovely, like an aquarium at hand, ideal for scuba diving, snorkelling and swimming.
Not far from the villa there are two other golden and fine sand beaches, at just a walking distance:
-Ones is just above the ruins and near to many camping, so always full of crowds of young people and tourists; there's also a chalet , where is possible buy anytime fresh drinks and something to eat.
-the second one is the "spiaggia di Randello", a really long beach (2,4 miles) wild and quite, in front of the nice "Pino d'Aleppo" Forest Reserve where to do also pic-nic and jogging.
There's also a long reef where diving, fishing or snorkeling; that's so romantic than it's select as wedding photographic set on summer sunsetting!
Looking for supermarket, banks and post office, Santa Croce Camarina is the nearest town, far from Punta Braccetto just 10-15 minutes by car.
Scoglitti, Punta Secca and Caucana are other nearby nice towns, for many other restaurants, Sicilian ice-cream bars and sport's activities.
Marina di Ragusa, Ibla and Scicli are indeed well known for their night movida.
We suggest to visit Greek ruins of Camarina Museum, and the baroque cities of the area, recently listed among the UNESCO Heritage (Modica, Ragusa, Noto...)
No public transports serve the town neither the surrounds, thus the own/rental car is strongly recommended.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on July 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Punta Braccetto rentalsCheck Availability for Punta Braccetto
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $272
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Extra housekeeping | $41 per week | 3h/time
Additional notes from the owner
* Lower rates are special offer for COUPLES.
* Method of payment: by bank transfer or by Paypal sistem.
* Pre-requisites to rent the unit:
- signing of a rental contract, which will be provide as legal guarniship of the tenant's and owner's interests;
- a bank account of 30% of rental fee to secure the booking;
- the remaining 70% to be paid before the arrival date.
*A deposit of €200 is required receiving the key: if no damage will be produced, the entire deposit will be refunded.
Prices are ALL INCLUSIVE:
- linen: sheets and towels set per person;
- end-of-stay cleansing;
- all facilities and house charges;
- a tiny cooking nécessaire (coffee, tea, sugar and salt, dressings and spices);
- baby amenities (camping cradle, baby buggy, high chair).
Activities and extra services on request:
- Wine tasting and visit to vineyards;
- Chocolate tasting and workshop visit in Modica;
- Guided tours and natural excursions;
- Sports and activities: tennis, hikes, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing;
sailing trip or 4x4 trip;
- restaurants and food trip with Roberta Corradin wine-reviewer;
- Traditional Sicilian cooking class, with qualified Chef;
- Pottery class (modelling, decoration, raku).
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1185 square feet