- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Come and relax in the rolling hills of rural France and enjoy the great outdoors & stunning views which can be admired from:
- the patio (with its' dining table, sun umbrellas, loungers, hammocks, and barbecue),
- the communal lounge, dining room, kitchen (with its' two french doors onto the patio, giant hearth fireplace, integrated bar, and hug-me sofa)
- the bedroom balcony (with its' spaciousness, wood beamed ceiling, double bed, and treadmill with a view), or
- the fresh air games room (with its' pool table, championship dartboard, nintendo wii, hillbilly bar and giant-screen cinema).
Being surrounded by...Read more
Join us for a relaxing holiday at Gite Artiste
Puylaurens, Midi-Pyrenees, France
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
We are located in the Cocagne region in the South West of France - minutes from many beautiful, historical villages such as Lautrec, Puylaurens, Lavaur and Castres. The region is famous for such dishes as cassoulet, duck, charcuterie and foie gras. Enjoy eating on terraces, backyards of small restaurants, local bars or Michelin star establishments. There is a large choice of places to eat - cafés, bistros, brasseries, pizzerias, restaurants and bars - all within a short, meandering drive or bicycle journey.
Accompany your meal with the excellent local wines of Gaillac and the surrounding valleys, which are noted for full bodied vin rouge (red wine) as well as dry, fruity white AOC wine. A marvelous drive through the rolling countryside away. As you meander along the wine route, watch for signs displaying “dégustation”, offering an opportunity to stop and taste. Once enthralled by a particular wine, you can buy direct from the vineyard, often at a significant discount.
Other nearby attractions include Parc Naturel Regional du Haut-Languedoc (National Park), the Black Mountain region (Montagne Noire), Lac St-Ferréol (68 hectare leisure park and museums), Albi (birthplace of Henri Toulouse-Lautrec), Cordes-sur-Ciel (medieval fortified town), walking, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, golfing and many adventure parks (AquaVal with water activities, 5 pools, 2 lakes, mini-golf, beach volleyball, and petanque; Le Cri De Tarzan with zip wires and forest fun for kids and adults; L'Aubépine quad-biking; St Pierre de Trevisy Adventure Parc for bungee jumping & paint balling; and Cap Découverte for cable water skiing, sky-riding, mountain biking or karting) to name just a few.
We provide ample parking for up to 5 vehicles.
For more our website with more information and photos, or to talk through any other questions you may have, please contact us.
More About This Location
Last updated on March 03, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3 other Puylaurens rentalsCheck Availability for Puylaurens
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $389
Additional notes from the owner
- A 250 € booking deposit is required to confirm bookings, and full payment is required 60 days before arrival.
- We ask for a security deposit which is returned in full when the gite is left undamaged and in a clean, re-rentable state – as you will have found it :) The minimum security deposit is 300 €
- Check-in time is 4pm on Saturday and departure time is 10am the following Saturday for weekly rentals.
- Prices per week are inclusive of linen and towels.
- We offer a "Welcome Shopping" service where the fridge can be stocked with basic supplies upon request.
- Cleaning service can be arranged at an additional charge.
- Shorter or longer rentals available by request.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome.
- No smoking indoors but you are welcome to smoke on the patio.
- All rates are excluding special holidays.
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 2000 square feet