Apt Azzurro near Amalfi.Ravello
From $130 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Recently refurbished in a modern style with eye-catching colors, the apartment enjoys one of the most beautiful views of the Amalfi Coast and is located in a quiet place near the Auditorium and not far from the center.
The apartment is 4 Km from the Beach Castiglione di Ravello and 4.5Km from the beautiful beaches of Atrani and Amalfi.
Azzurro (70 sq) has a living room with double davenport, dinner table and TV area, one master bedroom, one twin bedroom, two bathrooms with shower, two fully equipped kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the sea.
It can host up to 4 guests plus child.
Bed Linen and towels...Read more
Apt Azzurro near Amalfi.Ravello
Ravello, Campania, Italy
Additional Location Information
Ravello is one of the most fascinating attractions on the Amalfi Coast. It perches high on the cliffs above Amalfi, overlooking the Mediterranean, Ravello seems to have the best panorama on the Costline. The town was once part of the Republic of Amalfi; now it is a peaceful historic village popular with tourists and honeymooners. With its magical atmosphere, far away from the coastal bustle, Ravello is famous for its gardens. The main attractions are Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo with their panoramic gardens open to the public to wander through the tropical plants and enjoy fabulous views of the coastline.
Villa Rufolo, the jewel of Ravello, is a mix of architectonic and artistic marvels; it is a place out of time! Favorite meeting place for artists, poets, musicians, Villa Rufolo is the pride of Ravello; the villa has been declared one of the most beautiful parks in Italy. The gardens of Villa Rufolo inspired Richard Wagner while he was composing Parsifal.
The Dome of Ravello, founded in the XI century, is dedicated to Saint Pantaleone. In the town center, the Duomo of Ravello is a great simple structure; inside there is the patron’s remains and the cripta, today Museum of the Ravello Dome, which is open to the public.
For music lovers, each summer, the famous Ravello Festival offers music and events surrounded by an incomparable setting.
How to reach Ravello
- From Rome: Take the A1 motorway, come to join the A30 Caserta Sud referred to as the Salerno-Reggio Calabria. Exit at Pagani-Nocera. Follow "Chiunzi pass" and "Amalfi Coast", reaching Ravello through the pass.
- From Naples: Motorway A3 (Salerno-Reggio Calabria): exit at Angri. Follow "Chiunzi pass" and "Amalfi Coast", reaching Ravello through the pass.
- From the East (Bari): Motorway A16 (Bari-Napoli); exit at Avellino Est and take the freeway Avellino-Salerno; exit at Salerno. Follow "Amalfi Coast" to reach Vietri sul Mare. Follow the road for 25 km until the junction of the Amalfi Coast to Ravello.
- From Salerno: reach Vietri sul Mare and follow the road for 25 km until the junction of the Amalfi Coast to Ravello
- From the South (Reggio Calabria): Motorway A3 (Salerno-Reggio Calabria and Naples); Exit at Salerno. Follow "Amalfi Coast" to reach Vietri sul Mare. Follow the road for 25 km until the junction of the Amalfi Coast to Ravello
From Naples (Porto Immacolatella station and Via Depretis): SITA bus to Amalfi
From Salerno: SITA bus to Amalfi
From Amalfi: SITA bus to Ravello
Salerno Central Station, then (the square) bus to Amalfi - Ravello
Capodichino Airport (Naples)
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Water sports nearby, Fishing nearby
Nearest shops, 0.5 miles
Nearest beach: Atrani and Amalfi, 2.8 miles
Nearest train station: Salerno, 15.53 miles
Nearest airport: Neaples, 40.36 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on August 26, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 96 other Ravello rentalsCheck Availability for Ravello
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $394
- Cleaning fee | $105 per stay
- Linens Provided
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 5 Dining chairs
- 5 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 70 square feet