Additional Location Information
Maslenica is a quiet place in northern Dalmatia, where nice and peaceful people live.
Here you can all night without fear, sleep outside the house. There is no crime, there is no theft or violence. The sea is blue and clear and there is no danger of the sharks. Sometimes you can see groups of dolphins and swans. It is with 5 national parks (NP Kornati, NP Plitvice lakes, Krka, Paklenica, Velebit NP) and 3 national parks (Velebit Nature Park, Nature Park Telašcica, Vrana Lake Nature Park - Vrana) surrounded. The national and nature parks are 15 minutes to an hour drive away. Nearby there are several villages and small towns.
Zadar is a city with 3000 years of history and extremely valuable cultural heritage. Zadar, with its 90,000 inhabitants, is the urban center of northern Dalmatia. The city offers a number of restaurants, coffee bars and shopping centers. The transport connection is excellent thanks to the proximity of motorway (highway access Maslenica is 3 km). All major cities (Zagreb, Split, Rijeka) are reachable in 2 hours by highway car ride at an average speed. The airport is 25 km from the site and can also be reached by motorway.
The mild Mediterranean climate, the area is surrounded with different natural features. Warm summers, mild and sunny winter allow you to spend your time in the beautiful nature outside.
We welcome our guests to enjoy, (offering local specialties from figs) and prepare several surprises. In the quiet town of Maslenica, Villa Ariva, one has one of the best sights of the sea, sunrise and sunset on the coast. Away from mass tourism, but only 25 km from the airport and the city of Zadar, sea and shopping centers and nightlife.
Make a major contribution to the attractiveness of the region:
* Healthy Mediterranean climate
* Clean air, sea, land and water
* No noise
* No potential dangers of natural disasters (explosions, floods, fires, radiation)
* Preserved nature
* Possibilities for free movement of tourists in the area
Visit * conditions for recreational sports, fishing, amusement and attractions
* Restaurants offering traditional dishes
* Excellent transport links to the village road and highway
* Location of the house in an attractive location
* Secure access by car to the house
* In the house provided electricity and running water (water pipe)
* The possibility of the renovation of the house and a private car park in economically justifiable investments
* Telephone connections
* Distance from house to house, up to the first patient, bank and post office is less than 5 km
* Removal of the business and the guest house is less than 5