- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
Marais Haven comes to Paris-pads having being beautifully restored by the Owner. Tastefully decorated in muted warm tones you feel automatically calm and relaxed. Light floods in from the quaint courtyard with views of floral and greens from all the windows. All the fit out is quality and sisal/natural weave carpet is laid throughout.
Unusual antique pieces sourced by the owner in Brussels are dotted through out. A quality kitchenette houses all your essentials and the shower room boasts a powerful directional shower with a separate WC.
The bedroom is tucked away at the end of the apartment calm and quiet with a quality queen s...Read more
3rd Arrondissement Temple, Ile-de-France (Paris Region), France
Additional Location Information
22 rue de Picardie 75003 Paris is located in the Marais 5 mins away you arrive on rue de Bretagne a lively market street full of cafes restaurants shops and market stalls selling fresh produce. Square de Temple is a beautiful Parisian Park pleasant to take a seat or stroll at your leisure....In the heart of the Marais you will find this gem apartment tucked away in a quiet leafy private courtyard. Centrally located 10 to 15 minutes walk you will be at all the famous sites Pompidou-Hotel de Ville-Notre Dame-Louvre....
Metro Filles du Calvaire is 10 minutes away and accesses all of greater Paris.
22 rue de Picardie is an ancient convent built on the remains of the Temple of Paris, headquarters of the famed Templars, the religious order that had built its fame and fortune during the Crusades before falling in disgrace when the King of France felt the threat of their power and clout, back in the 14th century.
The remains of the once huge compound were demolished over the centuries. However, for practical reasons, the main outer walls were incorporated in new buildings, such as this one, built backing on to the eastern wall (in the blue circle). It is now the house’s corridor wall. A 12th century wall.
To see more of it, go to the Café Rouge, a few metres up rue de Picardie on nº 32. In the back of the beautiful main hall, you’ll see a wide round recess: It’s the watchtower you can see on the image below, just left of the circle.
More About This Location
Last updated on October 02, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 53 other 3rd Arrondissement Temple rentalsCheck Availability for 3rd Arrondissement Temple
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- After hours/late arrival | $91 per stay | After hours/late arrival fee of €70 (after 8pm)
- Personal Shopper | per stay | Take a stress free shopping experience for a day with our in house French expert lots of fun and great advice. Price on demand.
- Cleaning fee | $91 per stay
- Extra cleaning service | $65 per stay | We offer extra housekeeping if you are staying longer than one week.
- Thai Massage | per stay | Sol will ease away your aches and pains after a busy parisian day in the comfort of your own parispad. Price on demand women only.
- Hair stylist | per stay | Stephane will have you looking tres chic 20 yrs experience color expert. Price on demand.
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- City/Skyline Views
- Stove or Oven
- Electric Stove
- Cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 35 square meters