Rethymnon Crete Villas -10% for October & November

Excellent

4 reviews

Call: 00306944600776

From $227 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 8
  • Villa

(Approved by the Greek Board of Tourism (EOT) Code: 1041K91002923001)

Seafront holiday villa in Crete, Rethymnon region, small beach nearby. Pr. Jacuzzi Pool, complementary breakfast, WiFi, SatTV, A/C in all rooms. Villa manager on call 24/7.

What makes Okeanides Rethymnon villas different from all the others?

1. We are the only Vacation Rental property, ideal for villa holidays in crete, that provides our Guests with a very discrete Villa Manager who lives in the area in a separate house, to help you with your stay and be there for you for whatever you need at no extra charge. The Villa manager can also bring your groceries...Read more

Map

Rethymnon Crete Villas -10% for October & November
Rethymnon Prefecture, Crete, Greece

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

More About This Location

Waterfront

Getting There

Car is not necessary

Availability

Last updated on June 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 25 other Rethymnon Prefecture rentals
Check Availability for Rethymnon Prefecture

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2014
Late Summer
$307$2,1465 Nights
Oct 1 - Nov 9, 2014
Early Autmumn
$227
Weekend $227
$1,5903 Nights
All other dates
$2301 Night
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Fees for additional guests may apply.

Additional notes from the owner

Rates shown do not include credit card payment transaction fee (2.5%)

The night rates are valid for:

► Up to 4 persons for July-August. For every additional person staying (5,6, etc.) there is an extra charge of 32 Euro per night, per additional person.
► Up to 6 persons for any other time. For every additional person staying (7,8) there is an extra charge of 32 Euro per night, per person.
► Children 3 years old or less are free of charge and do not count as extra persons.

Deposit to secure your booking: 40% of the total cost of the rental. The remaining 60% is paid 15 days prior to arrival.
We waive the damage deposit.

Amenities

General
  • Towels Provided
  • Fitness Room
  • Linens Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • A/C or climate control
  • Fireplace
  • Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
Pool / Spa
  • Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Property Features
  • Parking
  • Mountain Views
Kitchen
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove or Oven
Entertainment
  • DVD Player
  • Stereo or CD player
  • Satellite or cable TV
Outdoor
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Garden
  • Deck
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - yes
  • Smoking allowed - yes
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - no

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

4 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
3

Very Good
1

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews