Legacy View Reunion is an elegantly furnished 4,000 Sq.ft. 5 bed 5.5 bath, luxurious pool home with third floor game room overlooking the fairway and green on the 6th hole of the wonderful Arnold Palmer designed Legacy course at Reunion, Orlando's premier golf Resort.
The Villa itself, is arranged over three floors with a separate annex. It will comfortably sleep 12 people due to its 4 king bedrooms and 1 twin bedded room which are all furnished to the highest standard with each having either golf course or pool views. In addition to the King bedroom in the in-laws apartment there is also a queen sofa bed in the living area should there... be a need for additional sleeping. All bedrooms are en-suite, with LED TV's and I-pod docking radio alarm clocks. The master bedroom enjoys a large balcony with stunning views over the Legacy golf course.
The game room on the top floor features a full 8ft American pool table, 60" 3D TV with Blu-Ray player, surround sound, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii (both of which have two controllers) , cinema seating and large balcony where you can sit and enjoy by day the golf views and by night the fireworks of Disney!
The living room and dining area has been furnished to a high standard with sectional sofa, a large screen plasma TV and a luxury dining area with seating for eight. From the French Doors of the Dining area there is access to the outside Patio which has a further dining table and seating for six so you can enjoy lunch or an evening meal whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of the golf course.
A large private pool area with separate spa and a covered walkway providing constant shade from the Florida sun. Enjoy the sunshine on the loungers by the privacy of your own pool or if the sun gets too much to bear then the covered walkway on the Pool Deck will provide constant shade.
The home has the benefit of a full intercom system with radio and six disc CD changer (located in kitchen on first floor). You can operate the system from every room in the home so enjoy some music while taking a bath!
There is also an elevator in this home, elderly or disabled guests can still enjoy a fantastic holiday in our home without the worry of stairs!
At the bottom of the stairs and on the top floor there are stair-gates, for those with young children.
* Master #1- King (Downstairs)
* Master #2- King (Upstairs)
* Master #3 – King (Upstairs)
* Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
* Bedroom #5 – King (Annex)
* Annex living room - Pull out sofa bed (Upstairs)
* 4,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
* Overlooks Legacy golf course
* Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
* Cable LED TV and also a 3D TV in the home
* Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
* Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
* Towels and linens are provided
* Full intercom system with radio and CD player
* Elevator (available upon request only)
* Complimentary high speed wireless internet
* Large plasma TV
* DVD Player and CD stereo
* Private court yard
* Large deck area with outdoor bar
* Pool and spill over spa
* Luxury patio furniture
* A full slate 8ft pool table
* 60” 3D TV
* Cinema surround sound and 3D Blu-Ray player
* PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii.
* Cinema seating
* Wet Bar area
* Large balcony with stunning views
* Full size washer and dryer
* Ironing board
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
* Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
* No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
* Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
* Reunion finest homes at affordable rates. Click on the instant quote icon on the top right of this page to see your detailed quote now!
This property does not include a BBQ, however we do have them available for rental.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_012
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm
* Check-out time is 10:00 am
* All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
* There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
* Pool heat available for $25 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
* Tax is not included in nightly rates
* Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
* $500 security deposit required for reservation
* Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Additional amenities include: full size washer and dryer, overlooks legacy golf course, large plasma TV, complimentary high speed wireless internet, smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort, 11 on-site pools throughout resort, elevator (available upon request only), luxury patio furniture, large deck area with outdoor bar, 4,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation, fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area, 24-hour gated community security, private court yard, towels and linens are provided, a full slate 8ft pool table, cinema surround sound and 3d blu-ray player, wet bar area, cinema seating, 60” 3d TV, DVD player and cd stereo, pool and spill over spa, iron, large balcony with stunning views, cable led TV and also a 3d TV in the home, ironing board, full intercom system with radio and cd player, air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans, close to walt disney world at just 6 miles, playstation 3 and nintendo wii..
Not a Professional Management Company- Feel Bad For The Owner
Left on 11/20/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | Disappointed
This home was very nice but not worth the value of dealing with the property management company, Reunion Vacation Homes. When we arrived, the key code did not work. The hassle of waiting for maintenance to arrive was less than desirable. Then while we are unpacking, an unknown man comes to the door wanting us to give him a double wide stroller that is stored at the property. We are very private people and had no idea who this man was. Once again, we had to contact the office who should have had this resolved prior to our check- in.In addition, we paid for the pool heat and that didn't work. By day 3 of our visit, we requested a refund and no one else coming to the property, but of course, we found a man fixing the pump when we returned from our day- Ughhh. The worst part is we paid $302.14 for the pool heat, but were only refunded $282.50 and after 3 weeks of trying to get our $19.64 difference, this rental company continues to ignore us. The wi-fi was changed prior to arrival but a log in wasn't left behind, so yes you guessed it, we are spending our vacation on the phone with the management company again. This home says they have gaming systems but there are no controllers anywhere in the house, and the property management company didn't know where they were. The interior was nice but several of the beds needs to be replaced (3rd floor king and en- suite king bed and bedding). We will definitely return to Reunion Resort as they are hands down a class act, but we will not be renting through Reunion Vacation Homes again.
FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.