Not only does this two-level home in the Homestead Community have a resort view, but it is also within walking distance of The Spa, The Grande and Seven Eagles. Step up onto the inviting front porch (that seats two), and into a house that features a decor that is modern and sophisticated. Cool muted colors and chic accents add to the ambiance. The breakfast bar has room for three diners. While the cozy seating arrangement in the living room area invites conversation. The whole home effect is one of spaciousness with one area blending into another.
The kitchen has gleaming white gas appliances and a stack-able washer/ dryer in a closet.... The dining area has seating for six and sports a window seat. There is also a convenient half bath on the first level.
Upstairs all three bedrooms have cable TV and two include DVD players. The master bedroom has both a walk in shower and a separate tub in the bathroom and access to a private porch. The second level also features its own mini bar and sink.
Glass doors connect the living room area to the pool/spa area where chaise lounges, table and chairs provide ample seating poolside. Relax after a swim or gather around the table for more fun in the sun.
This home has Resort membership, so you can enjoy all that Reunion has to offer when registered as a house guest for specific date(s) during your stay. while also being just 6 miles to Disney and rates starting at just $175 a night - what more could you ask for?
PLEASE NOTE THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE A POOL HEATER
The pool is South facing and there are heated communal pools close by, the nearest is at at the Grande, 0.2 of a mile away and Seven Eagles 0.3 of a mile away.
Brief description of this Reunion Resort Villa facilities:
* FREE local calls
* FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
* Fully equipped kitchen
* TV's in all bedrooms
* Formal dining area with seating for 6
* Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
* Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
* En suite bathroom for master bedroom
* Towels and linens are provided
* Bedroom #1- King
* Bedroom #2 – Queen
* Bedroom #3 – Twin/Twin
* Cable 42" LCD TV
* DVD Player
* Large deck area
* Private South Facing Pool - Please note this pool is not heated.
* Patio furniture
* Full size washer and dryer
* Ironing board and iron
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
* Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
* No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
* Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
* Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
This property does not include a BBQ, however we do have them available for rental.
Click on the "book-it-now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page to see your detailed quote and book now! Or click on the "contact manager about this property" link to receive a quote by email.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_019
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm
* Check-out time is 10:00 am
* All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
* Tax is not included in nightly rates
* Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
* There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
* Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Additional amenities include: full size washer and dryer, ironing board and iron, cable 42" lcd TV, close to walt disney world at just 6 miles, bedroom #3 – twin/twin, 24-hour gated community security, en suite bathroom for master bedroom, towels and linens are provided, air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans, smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort, formal dining area with seating for 6, 11 on-site pools throughout resort, bedroom #1- king, large deck area, bedroom #2 – queen, private south facing pool - please note this pool is not heated..
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.