This impressive ground floor corner unit condo boasts 1,434 square feet of living space plus large wrap around balconies. There are three elegant bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and two full bathrooms. The main gathering area offers living space, kitchen, and dining room that flows out to the balcony area through 2 sets of double French doors. Sit on your own private balcony and enjoy a cold drink in the warm Florida breeze.
After spending the day in the sun, relax and watch the large flat screen cable TV or a film on the DVD player from the comfort of the large comfortable sofa or play games on the Wii.
When you are ready to... rest your head at the end of your day, this Reunion condo ensures you will sleep in comfort.
The master en-suite bedroom has a queen bed, a large flat screen TV with cable and a desk where you can set up you lap top and email you vacation photos to your friends!, there is a large walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and a separate shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and large flat screen TV with cable.
The third bedroom has two twin beds.
There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest appliances, with up to date appliances, and granite counter tops. There is also additional seating at the breakfast bar.
Sit on your own private large balcony, or open both French doors and enjoy a cold drink in the warm Florida breeze. With 1,434 square foot of stylish open plan living space you will be sure to enjoy this this cozy and spacious Reunion Terraces condo.
You will find high-end finishes throughout the condo such as stunning granite counter tops, 42" kitchen cabinets and luxury modern stainless steel appliances and upgraded ceiling fans.
With free Wi-Fi throughout the condo, it’s easy to get online and plan the next day’s adventures while lying in bed. Whether you are looking for a family Disney vacation, golf outing or a nice romantic retreat, this condo has it all.
To see Terraces at Reunion amenities photos and virtual tours please click here.
Brief description of this Reunion Resort condo facilities:Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
* FREE local and long distance calls
* FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
* FREE use of Reunion Terraces facilities
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Formal dining area with seating for 4
* Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
* Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
* Parking adjacent to condo
* Large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom for Master bedroom
* All towels and linens are provided
* Located on first floor
* Bedroom #1- Queen
* Bedroom #2 – Queen
* Bedroom #3 – Twin/Twin
* Flat Screen Cable TV
* DVD Player
* Wrap around
* Overhead ceiling fans
* Full size washer and dryer
* Ironing board & Iron
Information about Reunion Terraces Condos
The Terraces at Reunion offers luxury condominium living. With their own amenities just for Terraces residents. The Terraces’ offer you the best way to live the Reunion lifestyle. The amenity boasts:
* Large lap pool
* Whirlpool spa
* Two coal BBQ's
* Picnic area with park benches
* Two covered gazebos
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds with a large independent fountain that supplies the smooth sounds of water and a spacious sun deck all perfect for soaking up the Florida sun around the large refreshing pool. All this without having to leave the neighborhood!
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
* Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
* No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
* Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
* Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Click on the "book-it-now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page to see your detailed quote and book now! Or click on the "contact manager about this property" link to receive a quote by email.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_043
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm
* Check-out time is 10:00 am
* All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
* Tax is not included in nightly rates
* There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
* Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
* Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
Additional amenities include: full size washer and dryer, located on first floor, 24-hour gated community security, ironing board & iron, large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom for master bedroom, air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans, 11 on-site pools throughout resort, formal dining area with seating for 4, smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort, close to walt disney world at just 6 miles, all towels and linens are provided, hairdryer, parking adjacent to condo.
Nice , clean, pretty view from porch. We had a great stay, it's a nice condo if you enjoy lots of windows day and night,,not good if your looking for privacy. We loved it spent a lot of time on the porch eating our meals,,and taking in the views .Downfall...small bars of soap, 1 roll of toilet paper, no radio , no salt pepper shakers , and no baking pan for our brownies,,lol also neighbor was a constant smoker on there porch next door kept smelling smoke,,that was the big downer. We used the closest pool a few times was nice, clean and quiet,,didnt use any other ammentities just didn't have the time and the Waterpark was not included in our stay which was a bit disappointing,,,I think with the rental price you should get at least 1 day to enjoy the park.
We will return because we loved the place but we are hoping neighbor will be gone and owner/renter will include a day to enjoy waterpark,,after all it is Florida.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.